Got invited to Suba's 21st birthday celebration. Met with Puvan and went with her. On the way, got to catch up with her about what I had missed over more than 9 years... I was very shocked to hear whatever she was telling me but they're obviously true...
We had met around 5.45pm and managed to find our way and get there around 8pm and by the time we got there, we were practically starving, but it was a barbecue and it seemed like they were getting started... There wasn't really anything that we could do so we just sat and talked away till about 9.30pm when Krithiga and Naresh turned up.Shortly after Vicknesh and Gughan turned up... Well Puvan and Vicky had a bad history together, which was what we both were discussing on our way there, so when Vicky came, it got very awkward. Well, I was seeing Gughan after ages, that was sure, I didn't talk to him at all until he started saying that we were seeing each other after a long time and I didn't ask him how he was doing and all. It was okay but all they spoke about was clubbing, getting drunk, random girls, the troubles they got into and whatsoever. I practically laughed to everything they said because they were funny but Puvan wasn't very humoured and she wanted to leave soon but I dragged time. At about 10.45pm as were about to leave, they brought out the cake, so that was an excuse to stay longer. Finished the cake cutting, had some cake. Puvan was being anti social, so the guys were telling her to go but they asked me to stay and took my phone -.-' So that kinda dragged for a while and I did kinda want to stay but I eventually got my phone back from there and we left. Probably not on a good note. But we had to leave... Gughan and Vicky stay at my area as well and they tried convincing me they'd send me back but the beer cans were already open and I don't think I'd be safe :P
I don't know how Krithi manages but she goes clubbing as well so probably thats how they click... I just don't know how Naresh got into that mess because I knew him till secondary school as well and we stayed in touch so him joining them was just so not cool.
Puvan was saying that this is how uneducated behave. She wasn't downgrading them together, but seriously, they need to start being mature. Always clubbing, getting drunk and for Vicky, womanizing... Gughan already has a pretty girl friend but still tries to hook up with girls...
Heard the 2 guys left around 1am while Krithi and Naresh stayed till 5am... Naresh has a thing for Suba, so thats why he's going all out but Suba is a lesbian and she has a girl friend so poor Naresh, but he's not going to give up...
I'm eventually glad I left because I left half-hearted. I really wanted to stay, but as I was leaving, I thought of everything bad that could have happened and made myself feel better xD
Next Friday is Krithi's birthday. It falls on a holiday and I guess we could go because Suba will be there and its in the evening while its still bright, at a not so far place that doesn't take too long to get to, so maybe then everything will be slightly okay?
There's just so much tension between me and Uma lately. I've gotten very annoyed and I didn't give her much attention so we have drifted apart technically. Apparently I messaged her on Friday because she was supposed to turn up for work but she didn't reply although she saw my message. We send each other cold messages. So I've given up. I'll stick to not caring about anything that happens. I'll just have to hope we don't get the same lunch timings anymore. It would be so awkward now.
I have to do wisdom teeth surgery. Extract all 4 teeth and it has to happen soon. It will be painful, but on the bright side, I'll have 5 days MC :) I could use that. HAHA! And since its 2 teeth at a time, I'll get 5 one time and another 5 another time, then once all that is done, I've to do gum cutting another time and I could get 5 for that as well! :) BEST THING EVER!
So this is kinda boring. But whatever. Lol.
But anyway, ILY S :) Hahaha!

No comments:
Post a Comment