9.17am
Oh what a morning :) I went back to bed around 3am and had set the alarm for 5.15am but ended up waking up close to 6am. Didn't do my my morning work out. Got ready for work, did my QT and left home around 6.45am and reached work at 7.45am. Got to work and found my table in a slight mess which slightly annoyed me. I couldn't clean up because the person who had been sitting at my desk previously had not cleared her stuff. She left a cup behind with some drink in it and when I moved it, it kinda spilled. Gahhh. Then I had to wipe that up.
It was slightly a tough few minutes as I tried logging into the system and applications because I forgot all my passwords. After a few trial and error, managed to log in. Hehehe. Found a few love letters or notes from Rekha. Got my incentives form. Earned $200 again for last month. Yay.
11.19pm
Back home after class today. Not a very fantastic day :/ Results for Foundational Psychology were released today and that too few minutes before lesson. I learnt that I had only passed that paper, sadly. Seems like Lisa got a Credit and she kept rubbing it in -.-' I never say anything when she got lower grades than me so I was super annoyed with her. She was saying its so shocking that I had just passed (I got a pass grade before too but she didn't make any comments because she got the same grade as me) and when my lecturer claimed if she we had any strong objections about the grades that we could see her after class, Lisa turned to me and said I did. I have no objections at all. I know I didn't work hard for some exams, but just because you got a grade higher than me, doesn't mean you act like this... Jeez!
Anyway, some drama was going on at work but not related to work. There's this new Indian girl who is a year younger than me, she started just recently. Apparently she and Rekha clicked well because her boyfriend and Rekha used to be school mates. There was plenty of stress and commotion going on. Oh, this new girl, her name is Dhachani and she was the one who was sitting at my place for sometime I guess. So yeah Dhach was very stressed and complaining to Rekha. I was right smack in the middle of them because Rekha as usual was on my right hand side, and Dhach sat on my left hand side which was where Mabel was supposed to be, but since she wasn't around, the newbies could take her seat. I was expecting Wei Liang to sit there like he usually does but I think he came late and missed the spot. Man I miss him and his jokes! So anyway the 2 of them seemed to be working up and all. I thought Dhach had some ex bf issues because she had like over 20 ex bfs. There was mention of the ex bf coming to hurt her and stuff. I wasn't interested and pretended not to care because it was really not my concern. Then towards the end of the day, they told me about it. Apparently Dhach's ex bf came back to her and she really loved her ex bf so she let her current bf go because he was controlling her and stuff. So now her current bf is her ex bf and her ex bf is her current bf. Get it? Anyway, the ex was very pissed that she's back with her previous ex and threatened to kill her with a knife, seems like he carries knife around generally and that was what Dhach was freaking out about...
There is so many things wrong with this whole incident -.-' I'm just too tired to point them out. Maybe we can do a case analysis about this tomorrow? Lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment