Monday, August 19, 2013

I couldn't sleep :/ Well, I went to bed around 8plus and Tharas told me it was too early xD I was like, I'm so tired and I need to sleep because I have to go back to work tomorrow. Speaking of work, I'm going back to work after 12 days! :O So anyway, I slept and then woke up around 12 because I got thirsty. I don't really wake up in the middle of the night and I think I know why xD Because I woke up, now I can't go back to sleep and its close to 2am now.

I had set the alarm for 4.30am thinking I could wake up, do some workouts (Yes, workouts!) then spend some quiet time seeking for inspiration for the week ahead and then get ready for work. So much for planning all of that, now I have so much extra time. Yes, I don't intend to go back to sleep xD

I shall probably piece together some thing for Christmas. Did I mention Havolyn pulled together everything this time round? Well yes! She decided we had to do something and I'm backing her up. I'll just let her lead and support from the back. Had a youth meeting after church today and I counted, there were 9 of us in total. Everyone attended and they seemed to be really interested. Spent some time talking to them and telling them what we'd like to do. We didn't tell what we had planned to be exact because Havolyn said we should let them come up with ideas as well. Gave them some time and asked them to probably think about what they would like to see for Christmas program and then we'll discuss again next Sunday. I seriously hope all this works out. Pastor came and told us he was glad about what we were doing and he really hoped we'd do something.

Well now I'm going to sync my iPad music playlist. Have a few latest album that I need to listen to. Then I might get an early work out done and maybe nap if I feel tired later on? :P

Tata :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment