I'm glad about what happened today though I tried to avoid it completely. Joshua was still on my Skype and everywhere else, I couldn't bring myself to block him or anything. He called me and I avoided it the first time but I couldn't bring a closure to it, so I called him back. He told me I had to explain to him and I told exactly how I felt and he was totally cool about it :D Not the reaction I was expecting but it feels so good to have something off your chest :) I know for sure I don't have to carry this around anymore! I totally wasn't expecting everything to go this fun :P I'm glad and relieved!So anyway, today I stayed home. I was feeling very lazy and also was in pain. Since I had to get my stitches removed anyway, I stayed home, slept in, then went to see my dentist around 10 plus in the morning. Was supposed to get them removed but I couldn't open my mouth that wide. She had some difficulty and tried while I was whining so loud in pain so she did what she could and then told me she's afraid to dig further. She said if I felt anymore thread, then come back next week or something. I got my medical leave from her and happily left, but in pain :P Slept for a really long time this afternoon. Felt really good!
Its almost 1.50am here now :/ I should be going to bed. Need to go to the immigration's tomorrow to finish the final process. I hope everything goes smoothly. Once that is done, I can relax :P
Managed to catch up with Rekha for a bit today, she told me that Dach's ex caller her up and told her he's sorry and will stop threatening her. Oh how sweet! :P People in love are sort of insane aren't they? I don't know under what circumstances people actually fall in love and if they ever think of the consequences. I'd never know because I never fell in love. Tiny bits of crushes and infactuations don't count at all. I know that when I fall in love, it will be very special. Meanwhile, I'll just wait for the poor guy :P
No comments:
Post a Comment