Saturday, August 10, 2013


3.04am

Blogging at this hour... Yes, I'm still up trying to study for the exam which is in about 16 hours :/ I've gotten really bad at studying. I don't know if that even makes sense, but anyway, I can't seem to study properly. So much procrastination going around! 

Once I'm done with this exam, I need to figure out what to do to make full use of my medical leave. I probably should go exploring to find some nice quiet spot, cycling would be a good option and besides that I should start on a new book? I remember I have a book somewhere which I got and haven't started on it yet. I remember how much I loved reading that I just had to lie down in my bed and I'll finish the book no matter how many pages it was... The other option is to start on the assignment for the new module. I wonder if I can even make it to class on Monday. I really hope I have a painless surgery. I have super low threshold for pain :( Can't imagine how child birth will be :/ No, I don't even want to imagine. I better hope I get a cool and calm husband who keeps me in control because the last thing I need is my husband freaking out with me. Oh what a sight that would be :P

11.01pm

I forgot to mentioned I missed Krithiga's birthday. I told Puvan I didn't want to go thinking I could use the extra time to study and all. Puvan said she wouldn't go if I didn't, then she tried calling me and compelling me and I stood firm with my decision and she said she'll go with Suba instead but later because Suba has to go to another party earlier. She was ranting to me about how she asked Vicky and he had asked her to come and meet him and then commented on the way she dressed the last time and everything. She said how he was just after her and all. My thoughts during this time was, how could you even, after everything that has happened, still text him and then even tell me about it?! She already has a boy friend and yet poses with all the guys as if she's available. Maybe I'm just being conservative, but seriously?! You know he's like this, you preach him to be like this, then you do it and complain about it?! -.-'

That aside, finished the exam. It was pathetic, but I'm going to be positive. Hope I atleast pass this paper :/ 

So at the moment Steve and I are trying to do something funny right now. I promise we're up to no good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment