Picture taken once I got home from church. I swear I love my new mineral makeup. Of course I have to right because I spent $95 on it -.-' The moment the lady put it on, I swear I loved it because it covered so much of the blemishes :D I used it once for the dress up day for work and today as well and I LOVE IT! :D Hehe. I think I might get accustomed to wearing makeup from now? Maybe not because I prefer 100% natural and free from these stuff. Sundays and special occasions should be fine :)
I just don't understand why I need to put up with such things sometimes. I think I'm being too patient with this. I don't understand why I need to tell people everything that I do. I mean, besides the things I want to tell, there are things I don't want to. I don't see why you need to pressure me. Some people just don't understand and go on assuming and making stories and everything. It just annoys me to the max. I wish I could just say it to their face sometimes. I just might the next time it happens and things might get very nasty. But as Steve says, I should just take things easy. If only I could get that in my head :/
So tomorrow is my MINOR surgery :/ I'm so nervous. Very very nervous but it hasn't set in yet. It will when I step into the clinic and sit on that chair. LOL. Pastor S has been so kind enough to give me a few verses to meditate on before going. I hope everything goes smoothly and most importantly, painless, before and after.
I have just so much lined up this week although I'm supposed to be resting and on medical leave. So much for LEAVE xD Where shall I start?
Monday :
Indian High Commission for renunciation,
Dentist for wisdom tooth surgery,
First day of class for last module. (YAY)
Tuesday :
I might rest depending on the situation, else
Visit granny -.-'
Wednesday :
The Conjuring movie with Lisa & Thana. (Heard its the best horror film)
Thursday :
We've planned a surprise birthday celebration for Thana and Josephine.
Thana's birthday is on Friday - 16th and Josephine's is on Monday - 19th. We told the other person that we'll be celebrating for the other person on Thursday - 22nd but actually, we're going to celebrate it on 15th instead. Only Lisa and I know the whole plan. The thing is, I just hope both of them turns up on Thursday.
Thana should be coming because we said we'll buy Josephine her present that day and give it to her the following week. We wanted to tell Josephine the same thing, then planned to tell her on Thursday itself that we already got it or something just to make sure she turns up but she said she'll be able to make it exactly at 7pm in time for class. So we just take it that she'll come and we'll surprise them both a week in advance than the stated date. So yeah, and then there's class and we'll celebrate during break. Lisa has already ordered the cake, same as the one I had for my birthday. I loved it :D This time, we'll not share it with anyone but instead just cut up for the 4 of us and eat is slowly. For my birthday I shared with the class and no one had actually sung me a song or anything but I was still very nice to them. This time, we'll be selfish :)
Friday :
I have not made any plans on this day except to start working on the Christmas program. Last year we didn't do anything for Christmas because no one was cooperating and there was no manpower. This year, Havolyn brought it up and it would be good to get started on this asap to avoid all the last minute stuff. I really don't know what we can do. We've told the youths to get together on Sunday after church for a short while so we can discuss our plans and check if they'd like to be a part of it. We have to do something this year. The previous 2 years before last, I gave ideas for the skit and here we are again, me again -.-' So these people better get involved or I'm going to get crazy mad :X
Jeez its already 10.27pm and I started this post around 9? So many distractions. This is why I never manage to finish things on time and end up dragging everything. Pft.
I should go to bed early right? I have to be at Somerset train station by 9.30am to meet Lisa so we can go to IHC. She has to settle her renunciation too. Hope all goes well.
I'm thinking of watching a movie now. Should I?
I have a list,
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Jatt & Juliet 2
Himmatwala
Policegiri
Baadshah
and I have more to add on :/
Its already 11pm.
See the plan for this evening was to research for Christmas program and get ready for tomorrow. Obviously I have done none of that.
Well, I am conveniently going to watch Baadshah now. Hopefully I can get up in time for tomorrow :D
I just don't understand why I need to put up with such things sometimes. I think I'm being too patient with this. I don't understand why I need to tell people everything that I do. I mean, besides the things I want to tell, there are things I don't want to. I don't see why you need to pressure me. Some people just don't understand and go on assuming and making stories and everything. It just annoys me to the max. I wish I could just say it to their face sometimes. I just might the next time it happens and things might get very nasty. But as Steve says, I should just take things easy. If only I could get that in my head :/
So tomorrow is my MINOR surgery :/ I'm so nervous. Very very nervous but it hasn't set in yet. It will when I step into the clinic and sit on that chair. LOL. Pastor S has been so kind enough to give me a few verses to meditate on before going. I hope everything goes smoothly and most importantly, painless, before and after.
I have just so much lined up this week although I'm supposed to be resting and on medical leave. So much for LEAVE xD Where shall I start?
Monday :
Indian High Commission for renunciation,
Dentist for wisdom tooth surgery,
First day of class for last module. (YAY)
Tuesday :
I might rest depending on the situation, else
Visit granny -.-'
Wednesday :
The Conjuring movie with Lisa & Thana. (Heard its the best horror film)
Thursday :
We've planned a surprise birthday celebration for Thana and Josephine.
Thana's birthday is on Friday - 16th and Josephine's is on Monday - 19th. We told the other person that we'll be celebrating for the other person on Thursday - 22nd but actually, we're going to celebrate it on 15th instead. Only Lisa and I know the whole plan. The thing is, I just hope both of them turns up on Thursday.
Thana should be coming because we said we'll buy Josephine her present that day and give it to her the following week. We wanted to tell Josephine the same thing, then planned to tell her on Thursday itself that we already got it or something just to make sure she turns up but she said she'll be able to make it exactly at 7pm in time for class. So we just take it that she'll come and we'll surprise them both a week in advance than the stated date. So yeah, and then there's class and we'll celebrate during break. Lisa has already ordered the cake, same as the one I had for my birthday. I loved it :D This time, we'll not share it with anyone but instead just cut up for the 4 of us and eat is slowly. For my birthday I shared with the class and no one had actually sung me a song or anything but I was still very nice to them. This time, we'll be selfish :)
Friday :
I have not made any plans on this day except to start working on the Christmas program. Last year we didn't do anything for Christmas because no one was cooperating and there was no manpower. This year, Havolyn brought it up and it would be good to get started on this asap to avoid all the last minute stuff. I really don't know what we can do. We've told the youths to get together on Sunday after church for a short while so we can discuss our plans and check if they'd like to be a part of it. We have to do something this year. The previous 2 years before last, I gave ideas for the skit and here we are again, me again -.-' So these people better get involved or I'm going to get crazy mad :X
Jeez its already 10.27pm and I started this post around 9? So many distractions. This is why I never manage to finish things on time and end up dragging everything. Pft.
I should go to bed early right? I have to be at Somerset train station by 9.30am to meet Lisa so we can go to IHC. She has to settle her renunciation too. Hope all goes well.
I'm thinking of watching a movie now. Should I?
I have a list,
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani
Jatt & Juliet 2
Himmatwala
Policegiri
Baadshah
and I have more to add on :/
Its already 11pm.
See the plan for this evening was to research for Christmas program and get ready for tomorrow. Obviously I have done none of that.
Well, I am conveniently going to watch Baadshah now. Hopefully I can get up in time for tomorrow :D

No comments:
Post a Comment