10.48am
I love work. It's really fun. Lol. No I'm serious. Compared to the previous job where I had to handle shit, this job is just fantastic. It's going to be 4 months and I swear I don't have a reason to complain. Haha. Okay maybe I do have a slight complaint. It's boring sometimes. I tend to be doing the same thing over and over again and it's tiring.
My probation period came to an end as of yesterday. Previously if I had to escalate any cases to the officers, I'd go through my wonderful TL Sam but my 3 months ended and I'm no longer considered a newbie so I have to start meeting the targets and escalate my own cases... Not sure if Jolyn and Peter are on their own yet but oh well...
1.13pm
Hungry. Lunch is at 1.30pm. Going to be eating alone. Once that is done I could catch up on some sleep maybe...
I've to start mugging today. Not very sure how that is going to work oyt for me. Lol. But let's hope for the best...
Well I'm still slightly upset by the latest incident but I know I have to move on... Must thank all the people who gave me pep talks and tried to fix me up. It is going to take time and it is a painful process but I guess it is a form of learning and I definitely have learnt so much from this experience.
8.48pm
So I actually typed so much and then somehow everything disappeared. I was saying good stuff like how I was going to move on from this and ensure I stay clear of all danger zones and I also mentioned a few things people said to me about what I was going through and all those really nice things and its gone -.-'
I don't think I can blog more because I don't remember what I had typed. It comes in a flow :( So its gone... But anyway, I'm going to bed. I'm still having a headache which means I've been thinking so much. I'm not going to think anymore and I'm going to let God take care of everything. After today, no more headaches! And no more feeling sick :D
Till tomorrow lovelies :) <3<3
8.48pm
So I actually typed so much and then somehow everything disappeared. I was saying good stuff like how I was going to move on from this and ensure I stay clear of all danger zones and I also mentioned a few things people said to me about what I was going through and all those really nice things and its gone -.-'
I don't think I can blog more because I don't remember what I had typed. It comes in a flow :( So its gone... But anyway, I'm going to bed. I'm still having a headache which means I've been thinking so much. I'm not going to think anymore and I'm going to let God take care of everything. After today, no more headaches! And no more feeling sick :D
Till tomorrow lovelies :) <3<3

No comments:
Post a Comment