11.57am
Lunch time now. Actually it was at 11am and it's considered breakfast. Lol. I logged out at 11.08am so have to log in by 12.08pm.
Hard core dieting kinda starts today. I've asked to make me porridge till I actually reach my ideal weight. I checked this morning and it was at 83.5kg. It's not that bad I guess. According to my bmi I should be 77kg. Well the last I checked my bmi was probably years ago. Lol. But I don't think I grew taller from then to now. My aim is 75kg. Then by the end of this year, hopefully 70kg.
I'm kinda motivated more than ever about this weight loss thingy. So yes it begins now. I have to make it a conscious and continuous effort and make this a life style. It's so easy to put on weight but so difficult to lose that weight...
6.05pm
In a terrible mood once again. I lost my phone's ear piece. That is terrible actually. I love me phone and I love my ear piece and its terrible to think someone would take it and not return it back. I haf it in a small box where I'd usually keep my ear piece neatly. During lunch I was in this room called cosy bay in my office. I was using the iPad and when I was leaving, I just left without taking it. Left it behind. Went to look for it and it was missing. Well of course. Going there after more than 5 hours and expecting it to be there.... How silly. Have to blame myself for the loss and I'm devastated. If I was also right now I'd probably just cry a river because I hate losing things. It's barely a month and I lost something that came with my phone. So damn annoyed. I could get another one but its not the same as the one I lost right? :(
6.55pm
I'm not 100% okay but I might be okay. It's a small office so maybe I might get it back? I don't know for sure but if it's lost its lost. I can whine about it and probably cry over it tonight and then have to move on... I can't buy another one this month because of the other things there is to do. So maybe next month or the month after or maybe never...
11.15pm
So although I think I shouldn't be so upset about losing my ear piece because I might get it back right? Or what if I don't? I have to spend about $30 getting a new one -.-'
I know I should stop thinking about the ear piece but when I got upset, I started not just thinking about it but also the things that lead to Sunday's news. GAH! Then I think about everything again and I'm actually supposed to be moving forward. I think I might have some kind of disorder :/ We were covering the disorders in class today and I probably have the mood disorder.
I kinda raised my voice at granny today :( She heard that I lost my ear piece and she being herself came asking where I dropped it. And I was like telling her I myself am upset at the loss and you're coming to rub it in. I think I could have handled it better... I shall apologize to her before I go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment