Saturday, June 22, 2013

10.45pm

At work now. Brought my iPad and keyboard to work so I can try to do some blogging while at work. Then I realized that the "W" on my keyboard broke so I had to try and fix it. The last time one of the keys on my iPad broke as well and I ended up watching so many youtube videos before I could finally fix it. So today I was just very lazy to watch any videos so I ended up trying to break another key beside the "W" which in this case is the letter "Q". I got it out and tried to see how it was actually stuck together and after inspecting I fixed back the letter "Q" but not "W". I found out that the something on the little stuff that held the buttons keys and fixed them in place was actually broken :( But no, I'm not going to keep it that way was I? So I got my scotch tape and I stuck back the key in place. So although it's not fantastic because the key just keeps shaking from side to side, there isn't much I can do except use it the way it is. Every time need to type "W" I need to put in extra effort to push that key... Sad... 

So Saturdays at work are pretty relaxed and chill. Most of the people calling in, tend to simply call into the wrong hotline so we just have to transfer then :D About 2 more hours to go and then I will finally get to go home and try to finish the assignment. The assignment is pretty cool. Wait, I meant the lecturer is kinda cool. I didn't really like her way of teaching though because she likes to use mind maps a lot and it drives me crazy. But she thinks it helps us stay awake after the long day and to pay attention as well... I just follow with the drawing but not really with the class. Lol. So yeah, the assignment is slightly driving me crazy. I mean, I know what to do and how to do it but just doing it is so straining... I don't seem to understand why I have to do my assignment or even study for the matter. I practically have no clue what I am doing anymore. 

Negative vibes aside, I celebrated my 21st last week. Although it wasn't how a girl would dream of celebrating her 21st, I was content with how things were okay in the end anyway :) Well, I am 21 it seems. But I don't feel like it. Physically I feel older, mentally I feel like I'm still a child. I have no comments when it comes to emotional and spiritual maturity because well, I have no comments xD 

I'm feeling sleepy. I have one hour to go thereabout. Shall just nap :D

No comments:

Post a Comment