Wednesday, May 29, 2013

7.50am

Yesterday was such a lousy day for me... I kept making the same mistake over and over again despite knowing for sure I can't return those feelings he has for me. Or at least, the way he has it. I think I might have finally come to my senses to actually surrender this to God for good. For the time being, the best thing is to grow closer to God and rest in him. No more getting worried over anything. If there is a problem, I'll just give it to God and take his happiness instead because I'm sure that is what he wants.

11.34pm

Another slacky day at work but it was so much better today than yesterday because Uma Akka was back today. She had a back injury previously due to a fall and yesterday she couldn't make it to work. She came today and bought me chocolates :D YUM! I haven't eaten them yet, left them at work. Shall probably eat them tomorrow or something...

There was this problem I had at work and I was quite worried about it, but thankfully it got solved and it is such a relief. I'm not at fault but I got accused, or kind of blamed for it (Its the same, but blamed is less stronger xD). Eventually my name got cleared. Thank God for watching my back :P

I need to go to bed now. Shall sleep and hopefully wake up to study later. Not much done and exam is on Saturday :/ I really hope I can get a HD...

It seems that mum told my dad I got 42 for the assignment and dad was like, 25 is already considered a pass. Almost as if he'll be very supportive of me even if I pass borderline xD Oh I love my daddy. HAHA! Still, have to please mummy and myself as well :)

Good night people :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment