Monday, May 27, 2013

10.06am
Well hello earthlings. It's a bright and sunny Monday morning. Yet yours truly is feeling the blues... Was expecting an increase in call volume because of the long holiday, but things are within control. I even have time for this. Hehe.

I'm slightly sleepy. I don't know if I slept well because there was just too much going on and I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed. Hais.

11.43am
I'm looking forward to lunch time. Will be having lunch with Uma today at 1pm.

6.25pm
Heading for class now. I probably got myself into a sticky situation and I'm just hoping that I get covered. I'm 99% sure that I didn't make a mistake so I hope everything goes well. Oh God, please make everything okay.

11.32pm
So I went to class today expecting the assignment given back to us so we can sneak a peek before they get returned back to the office but nope, no paper was waiting for us... Mr. Henry decided to just flash our scores on the screen with our student ids... I was having difficulty finding mine because I forgot my student id and I looked for my card instead and I was looking for my number and all... I had the biggest shock of my life :O I scored a freaking 42/50! Happened to be one of the highest with another person scoring 42 as well. Can you imagine that?! I got 42!!! OMG! I was in shock and Mr. Henry just looked and smiled at me. Oh hello! I've put in so much effort on my previous assignments before and getting 32 was like a huge issue and now a 42?! Man I must have been dreaming. My reaction now is, how can God be so good. Lol. I finished it in a span on 2 mornings burning the midnight oil and I never worked it so much at all and this score was just a wake up call.

It kind of makes me want to do better and get a high distinction for this module. I think the time has come for me to work hard for this exam :)

So the next few nights, I'm going to be spending all I have on Counselling Ethics and going to strive for a HD! Wish me luck :D

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

1 comment: