Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year :)

Here is wishing everyone a wonderful 2013 filled with plenty of happiness and success!

Ah yes, its a brand new year, somehow, certain things don't feel right, but still, looking at the bright side of life! It's so difficult not to dwell on the past and move on, yes, it is very difficult. But well, let bygones be bygones and lets move forward with only the best thoughts in mind.

It's sad even heartbreaking to think that I don't mean anything to you anymore. You couldn't even return my wishes for the holidays and that simply says it all. I will never bother you again since that is how you feel. I'll never be able to forget you either.

So this year, plenty of new year resolutions. Most important one would be not to make the mistakes I made last year :/ It's not going to be that difficult I guess because there was so much pain in the mistakes I made and the consequences were severe. Some were not even mistakes. They were just the most amazing time of my life but then it ended badly and affected me emotionally. So why would I ever want anything like that to happen again right?

I'm really trying to strive and do my best for school. I'm pretty sure I passed my assignment :) Next is the exam that is about 3 days away. I've been paying attention in class all along, so it is pretty easy when it comes studying them... I'm on leave from work till exam so it gives me plenty of time to study as well. I'm trying to aim for a diploma with merit/distinction, whichever is more higher :P

--

Oh, I forgot about Christmas... Christmas was fun, not so exciting though because not many people turned up for church. New Year service was really good. Had anointing service and Pastor M was giving out prophesies. This is the 2nd time someone has told me that God will use me like Deborah in the bible. I'm not sure if it was Pastor M himself, or someone else. Anyway, I'm just glad that God's in control of everything. The part that made me breakdown was when Pastor M said that God has my future in the palm of his hands. Now that is very encouraging. Being all so anxious like I always am, I don't know what my future holds for me or what I should do or what would happen, etc etc. Just knowing that I won't have to be anxious for tomorrow or any other day is good :)

--

Side tracking again... I miss you very much. I know I might never get to have you again the way I did before, but if you're reading this, I'm sorry J. I'm still standing firm that its not my fault but I'm willing to give in. What you're doing now, is not fair, but if it makes you happy, then fine. I'll be over this someday, just not soon. But just so you know, I'll cherish you forever.

--

I'm going to take a nap till 2.30pm then mug till about 4 or 4.30pm and then get ready for school. Toodles everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment