Friday, November 2, 2012

11.54am
I don't know if I'm actually doing something wrong of some sort or maybe I'm just imagining things... Why do any sort of relationships have to be so complicated. I'm starting lose hope on my friendships, infact any sort of relationships because I'm afraid that if I'm very sincere in all relationships, something like this will happen AGAIN! Why does this happen to me? Who in the right mind would actually do something like this to me?

Oh yes, I'm ranting again. I'm not in a bad mood. Infact, I feel so much better compared to previously. Its just that even after I think everything has been sorted out, I still have a nagging feeling of some sort.  I really had so much faith in my friendship and then something like this had to happen and even though I'm doing my part of whatever I have to do, the other party doesn't seem very interested. I'm positive for now, but I'm not sure if I can be for long because if this is going to carry on like this, one day something crazy is going to happen and I cannot vouch for myself in the event something does happen...

Sidetracking... Due to my tummy ache for the past few days, I decided I'll go and see the doctor yesterday, so even before he examined me, when I told him about my tummy ache, he was like, "This is a virus!". And he hadn't even examined me yet! Jeez! What is wrong with these doctors?! Pft! I got medical leave for yesterday and today and I'm slacking at home, watching Mentalist :P I did a few other things too like finishing up the keychains for Melody and Kelli.

I'm still yet to start on Joshua's post. I don't know what to write on the post cards :/ Bleh! Whatever. I guess I will write when I managed to think of something to write.

So today Dad's off from work, he made me breakfast in the morning and he's gone somewhere. I don't know where because by the time I woke up, he left and I saw my breakfast waiting for me. Hehe! I like it when I have my breakfast ready for me. Although its always very unhealthy :P

I've managed to get access to my office emails from home. Which may or may not be a good thing. Till now, no one is looking for me for any issues so its good. Everyone in office completely relies on their emails and if there are any customers looking for some agent, they'll email and stuff, so till now, its the usual emails, nothing that requires my immediate attention, so its quite fine. But what happens if someone actually starts looking for me? I've left my out of office replies on, so in the event I'm not around, they will loop in my team leader who would help to sort the issue. So it will be bad if I'm not at office and I can't follow up with customer for whatever reason but I can actually read my emails, so I won't be very calm and cool because basically, I can't do anything from home! :P There are good and bad sides to everything, if only I can access the Siebel system from home then I can probably do everything that I have to do. Pft.

12.36pm
Finished Joshua's postcard. Left with writing the letter. Obviously my mind is blank right now because I have to write a letter from scratch :/ I might start with Melody's letter in a bit, and also finish up Florent's because I left it hanging half way :P

But first, I'm going to watch Mentalist! :D

3.40pm
I enjoy watching Mentalist, I don't know why. I was always into this whole crime investigation thingy and stuff so I guess thats why. I sometimes do dream of being part of a team and then replaying an episode I watched with me playing one of the roles. It's just so much fun ;P

My training batch mates are spamming my office email now. We have this SCH42 chat log and we just send messages when we want to. Usually its only Noorul, Wilson and Loren chatting alot but the whole batch is in the loop, so it kinda takes up inbox space. Sometimes its okay but sometimes Wilson gets too excited and spams us xD

I'm eating chocolate cake now... I've put on back some weight actually. I need to work on losing them before it gets too obvious :P

I think I'm going to end here for today till something exciting comes up.
Back to work tomorrow so wish me luck! Need to clear my cases ASAP tomorrow so next week I don't have to be thinking about those outstanding waivers/followups.
Happy Weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment