Monday, November 5, 2012

2.58pm
I've been yawning non stop since morning. Okay, maybe not exactly non stop, but I have been yawning alot.
Slept really late last night helping my boss settle some personal issues. By boss I don't mean the boss who pays me, but the boss who doesn't.

Referring to Mr.Arjun Sriram who has officially hired me as a PA to sort of his issue. I think he definitely needs a PA and definitely me as a PA because I'm more sensible then him. HAHAHA! No kidding, I think I've been helping him solve a lot of problems lately :P

It is pretty easy to relate to a few of his issues sometimes because I have gone through or am going through them so I sort of give advice that would actually work xD The sad thing though is that Mr.Arjun cannot pay me for my services because he doesn't have a job yet xD So fingers crossed that he'll get that Vietnam job :)


5.06pm
I can't wait to leave work! I'm off tomorrow so very very excited :D

No comments:

Post a Comment