Tuesday, October 30, 2012


2.47pm
What a day... Didn't get to sleep till after 2am last night and I ended up having a bad headache. I hate headaches! I really do! Its just that I never have headaches and when I do they don't stay long. It was just so bad since the day before. Probably because I was thinking too much. So much so that after midnight yesterday, I cried so bad telling God to take away my headache and I promise not to think too much. Lo and behold, it worked :P I slept fine later and I still think of that now and then and when I do, I get my headache again. I don't deserve this right? So I decided to just kick that out of my head and promised to focus on other things.

Am feeling much better today although I am sooo sleepy! I can't wait to get home and sleep like a log. I do want to confront someone regarding something, but I guess it can wait till Saturday. I don't want to ruin his mood. I promise after that I will put this whole thing behind me. I just want to clear things for myself although its not a big deal, I just feel like I should know. Other than that, I'm totally cool with this whole incident.

It's actually my 15 minutes break now and it has officially ended. Bye for now :)

4.36pm
Less than 1 hour before work officially ends!

5.03pm
Less than 30mins before work ends! WEEHOO! But I still have to stay and clear some waivers I have to process, so not completely done am I...

No comments:

Post a Comment