Friday, October 19, 2012

I've been keeping myself busy and occupied lately. Although I'm not very pleased to admit that I have been up to no good :P Still, whichever it is, I'm moving on pretty fine. I'm trying not to rely on people because I'm just not good with that sort of thing.

Wrote something last Saturday randomly while in the train on my way back home I guess... I don't remember from where, maybe work? Was I working that day? I wish I had my schedule with me, but I don't, so I don't remember where I was last Saturday when I wrote this...

Take me in your hands.
Hold me tight.
Tell me everything is going to be okay.
And if it's not, you will be there to carry me through it.
Allow me to share everything on my mind.
Let me speak so you might listen.
Listen not only to the words I say but to every meaning behind those words.
See through all my hurts and pain, lay your hands on them and heal me and free my soul.
Take my hand in yours and listen to my hopes and dreams.
Let us close our eyes and drown in those scenes.

I don't think I wanted them to be poetic or rhyme or something, but I just wrote them for some reason, a reason I can't recall. Was I thinking of someone? Anyone in particular when I was typing this into my phone? I don't know. And I probably can't say.

No, I'm not in love or anything. It just simple. Someone to actually listen and understand everything. I thought I found that someone, but that is not the case now is it? I guess this is the point where God is expecting me to completely rely on him. He happens to be the only person in the world on whom I can rely and not get disappointed because he knows the simple desires of my heart and I don't have to keep asking him for it because he knows and he'll give it without me asking for it.

I don't have to go and ask,
-Are you busy?
-Are you free to talk to me?
Or whatever, because I know he's there just to listen to me.

Probably the reason why I still am quite upset with a few people in my life because of all the falsifying. I saw this in a tumblr post, totally relate-able now.  

LONELINESSEveryone is lonely. What are we all doing sitting around? All my old friends are basically non-existant. I’m gaining new friends, slowly. I spend too much time with certain people, and not enough time with others. People need to let me know how they feel. And I need to do the same. I just suck at actively pressing into other people’s lives when I have so much going on in mine. I’m being selfish and it needs to stop.

I'm supposed to be happy but instead I'm feeling slightly moody! Oh well, back to work tomorrow! I hope everything goes well and everyone who gets through to me is very very nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment