Friday, October 12, 2012

I don't seem to understand many things as of late.

Like how I used to feel around you and then now I don't feel the same way anymore and although I try quite hard to develop it, but it doesn't work. 

Like how I don't enjoy doing things I used to enjoy doing.

Like how I know G is doing something but I don't seem to know what exactly. I know I'm not supposed to be hearing things out of the blue or something, but why can't it be that? Why can't he just TALK audibly for once and not expect me to understand stuff through songs or passages?!

Like I don't know how long I'm going to convince myself that my job is AWESOME when there are days that just make me reach my limit.

Like how will I be able to manage so many things when I can't seem to be able to do 1 thing right?! 

BLAH BLAH! 

I can go on with many things that I don't understand and I probably will not get an answer till someone decides I should know.

I don't know how long this will carry on but I hope G keeps me sane till his ways are revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment