Saturday, October 27, 2012

I miss you.
I miss us.
I miss the times we just spoke about anything and everything random and now we don't anymore.
I feel like its all gone.
And its not going to come back...

I don't want to keep pressurizing the people around me as if they owe me something.
I as always, just expect too much from the people around me.
I feel terrible about that sometimes, but isn't this the least I can expect.

So that's why, I'm done with this.
I don't owe people a living and neither do they.
If they want to talk to me, they will, if they don't want to, then they won't.
I don't want to trouble anyone.
I will just wait around and see if they actually come and talk to me.
If they don't, life still moves on right?

Lisa says I've been so emo lately, like I'm depressed or something.
I'm not.
I'm just thinking alot.
I didn't think then.
I just used to go with the flow and I was happy no matter what.
But I can't take everything like that.
I have to stop be naive and childish.
I need to grow up and I think this is just part of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment