Verse of the day:
Ephesians 1:13-14 13
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.
-------
An awesome SONday, as Pastor Subra would put it! I enjoy going to church so so so much that I can't find anything to replace that timing on Sundays. Nothing can be compared to the happiness and joy one gets from attending church :) Worship was amazing and sermon was too good! Every Sunday, I feel so lifted and excited!
Back to work again tomorrow, another usual work week. I'm on leave on Tuesday, but I might go back to work for about 4-5 hours depending on my mood :P I could use the rest, but I could use the OT as well. Besides, I need to head to school to submit all my paper work and fees, so might as well head to work and then go to school and then to church for prayer meeting. But then again, will see my mood :P I could also go window shopping at F21 in Orchard and make a list of all the things I should get :P Oh and there's New Look too. I need to update my wardrobe ASAP before I start to get so busy... On the bright side, F21 & New Look is just near school so I can just drop slightly earlier to shop before class xD Like I'm going to have the time. HAHA.
Last night, I didn't go to bed as early as planned. They were showing Moonu on TV. I didn't want to watch that movie at all because I know its not going to end so well. So from the start, I made sure I didn't watch it, but I loved the songs alot! Still do. So then I just decided I'll watch it with mum. The movie started really well with loads of fun and laughter, although the first scene was shot at the Hero's funeral -.-' I was so disturbed by the movie... I mean, the guy has bio polar disorder, so he kills himself. I don't get it! The girl was so devastated that she kept crying through out the movie. I know he didn't want to let her know about his sickness so he hid everything from her and he refused to get treatment or admitted because he didn't want his wife to find out. And he eventually almost came close to killing her but got stopped by the friend. So the hero got so afraid and kills himself to avoid his wife from getting hurt by him... That is just so dumb! I mean, they loved each other so much, since Plus 2. And I know he still loves her. But did he imagine the things she would have to go through after he dies?! She was sobbing sooooo bad! Firstly, he should not have hid such things from her. I mean, when you get married, you're sort of making a pact to live together the rest of your lives and share your life with each other, and these sort of things shouldn't be hidden from the other. Next, he should get himself admitted, get treatment and get cured and live together with his wife till the end. I don't know with what point the movie was produced, but it made me cry so bad and I couldn't sleep much last night :( GAH!
Okay, I'm hungry. Going to eat and then head to bed by 8.30pm max!
No comments:
Post a Comment