Saturday, September 8, 2012

7.09am
Waking up in the morning right after a night shift can be tiring. Like I sleep around 11 and have to be up around 5. Got up at 6 plus instead. But I'm not going to be late though. I usually reach really early and I shall just reach on time today. I've started to enjoy what I do at work even though sometimes it can be hard, I still don't have a reason to complain. I can do OT whenever I want. And if I need to do provisioning, I can do them after work hours and still get paid for 1 hour provisioning. My team are a really fun bunch to work around with. Wish I had chosen to sit at that row instead of being a loner at my row. That is the only thing I feel for. Besides that, am just overjoyed for the goodness that God has been surrounding me with. 

8.48p
Long day at work. I just want to sleep now. I would have gone to bed, but unfortunately had to charge my iPad and mobile. So I guess I'm going to stay up for a bit. But only a bit! I need to catch up on as much sleep as I can possible. I've got so many dreams to dream! Argh! Its Sunday tomorrow, although it doesn't feel like a Saturday today :( I can't believe time is flying so fast this week. Next week Friday, Joshua will be here and then he'll leave on Sunday! Such short trip! Hais. I haven't updated him on our plan for the 3 days. Need to brainstorm soon! But not today, maybe tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment