Had another great day! Work was fine, just that it was slightly boring because not many calls came in :( Learning more and more things each day related to work and when I learn something new, I get so excited :P And I did a few more surveys too! Hopefully I can hit 50 and then get my $50 incentive. Hehehe!
Found out Isabella who was sitting beside me was asked to leave work because she forged her MC -.-' This leaves me alone with no one on my right and left. Then I heard Jasmine's TL is leaving soon and they're team has to be broken up. I sure hope she comes to my team or Jasper's! This way, can psycho her to sit on my left or right, whichever is applicable. Hahaha! And Jasmine is like my BFF at work. Not seeing her for a day would make me miss her alot... Ahhh.
Day 1 of using my LG phone. Was quite okay I guess. Still getting used to it. Didn't use it that much because I obviously don't have the time to use it at work :P I think I should get the prepaid data plan before I get the employee plan next year. Atleast that way I can surf the net when I'm on my breaks or travelling. Hmm.
I think I need to get back on spree organizer asap. I saw awesome clothes on F21 and I want!!! GAHHH! Probably will do all the OTs and shifts I can do to get more money :D Need to go and pay my school fees next week and I need to plan out my budget carefully so I can buy clothes :D Hehehehehe!
Aiya, nothing much to blog already. 2 more work days and me will have some rest for the week! More like just 1 day of rest. But better than nothing ;) Good bye for now!
Found out Isabella who was sitting beside me was asked to leave work because she forged her MC -.-' This leaves me alone with no one on my right and left. Then I heard Jasmine's TL is leaving soon and they're team has to be broken up. I sure hope she comes to my team or Jasper's! This way, can psycho her to sit on my left or right, whichever is applicable. Hahaha! And Jasmine is like my BFF at work. Not seeing her for a day would make me miss her alot... Ahhh.
Day 1 of using my LG phone. Was quite okay I guess. Still getting used to it. Didn't use it that much because I obviously don't have the time to use it at work :P I think I should get the prepaid data plan before I get the employee plan next year. Atleast that way I can surf the net when I'm on my breaks or travelling. Hmm.
I think I need to get back on spree organizer asap. I saw awesome clothes on F21 and I want!!! GAHHH! Probably will do all the OTs and shifts I can do to get more money :D Need to go and pay my school fees next week and I need to plan out my budget carefully so I can buy clothes :D Hehehehehe!
Aiya, nothing much to blog already. 2 more work days and me will have some rest for the week! More like just 1 day of rest. But better than nothing ;) Good bye for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment