Wednesday, September 5, 2012

1.36pm
I finally received my letter of offer from Kaplan :) This is so exciting! I know I was going to get in anyway, but still, just waiting for that letter is something else. Have to go and settle administrative matters by the 20th. So I guess next week Tuesday, when I have my other off day, I'll go and settle the paper work and fees. Can't wait for classes to start in December. Then, I'll be so occupied with work and school and I don't know what I would have time for but its all going to be worth it. I'm finally going to do what I always wanted to do and to be finally able to pursue this is a huge deal for me.

I was to sleep somemore... I slept till like 11, then woke up. My financial advisor will be coming around 3pm. Which is soon... Need to go through some of my policies with her then probably will sleep somemore later. And then still need to iron clothes -.-' I just don't understand how I have so much of ironing to do! GAHHHH!

5.00pm
Ah, my financial advisor just left a while ago. And she brought along a moon cake for me :D Yay! Haha! She got one for me 2 years ago and she remembered I love them! So thoughtful of her. So its times like this you're relieved that you don't have to worry about anything because you are covered under some sort of scheme. 100% worry free that even in the event something does happen, I'm going to be covered completely :) But need to sort out mum's files -.-' Yes she has her own plans but I don't know if they make any sense at all. Haha! I have to go through the plans and make sure her financial advisor comes down one day and explain everything to me to make sure I don't have to worry about mum's coverage.

And I'm so lazy to do anything else now. Not sure if my memory disk has already been delivered to my post box. Need to check on that and probably I want to go and take a look at the phone covers later... That is if my laziness doesn't get in the way. Else, I'll just go tomorrow after work because I end at 5.30pm. And probably do an extra hour of provisioning and then leave...

5.23pm
I decided to go down and take a look at the post box even though day told me there was nothing inside this afternoon. So guess what? My memory card is delivered! Weehooo! And now, I'm not lazy anymore :P I'm going to go, get ready, and then go and buy a cover for my phone so I can start using it from tomorrow onwards officially :D

7.36pm
I couldn't find any covers for my LG phone. Can you believe it?! I think I went to atleast 5 stores and they all didn't have it -.-' Oh well, instead of spending so much for a cover, just spent less than $2 to get a pouch :P I kinda like the color and the size. Not bulky or anything and my phone fits in perfectly too. So that's it. Nothing else. Already syncing contacts and everything. Still getting used to this phone. Oh GOD help me :P Syncing contacts is the most annoying part because every phone as its own way of displaying the contacts, so if I have contacts with multiple numbers, it should combine them together like I did with my previous phone, but apparently, this phone is displaying them all separately. So its slightly annoying. Changing phone is a nightmare seriously. I'm freaking hungry now. Should go and eat something and then continue messing around with my phone.

Morning shift tomorrow. So I need to get up early :( Oh well. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment