10.20am
I had composed a whole bunch of text to rant how I was feeling and then it all got lost -.-' To summarize the zillion paragraphs I had written... I was upset with the way you judged me even though you had the chance to ask, but you went ahead and made assumptions. Am not being mean, but being practical and realistic. You say my relationship with guys is unacceptable. Did you consider that you're a guy too? I can't have a possessive, controlling person in my life who is not even my boyfriend. And I'd definitely not have a boyfriend who says I can't be friends with guys. I admit I have guy friends, but that doesn't mean anything does it? Can't a girl just have normal friends? Wait, why am I explaining myself? You assumed everything all along, so go ahead and assume more. I don't care.
Just felt like I had to rant. I haven't exactly finished the summary. Actually, I don't have to talk about it. Why talk about things that are already over? Its time to look forward to the new things. New things that I will be able to spend my time on without having you as a distraction.
Heading to work earlier today. But not as early as I planned. Need to get my head off these things and be happy again.
11.07pm
At the end of the day, even after everything is said and done, there is still a huge amount of pain left to bear. So if you're reading this T, am sorry if things had ended off on a bad note, but ultimately, you know nothing can be done to fix this.
I've finally cleared my head of everything. I hope that I won't dwell on the past and be strong and move on. Work was pretty okay. We had our team meeting today to reflect on last month. This is only my first official week of work and I am a few steps ahead of some of my team members. That is a good thing :) In terms of unresolved cases, I have the least in the team, I'm always on time, in fact earlier, and soon I'll be hitting my required call stats :) To add on to this, I have to do 50 transfers to the survey every month, and I've already done 5 today! Hehe :) I'm like happy only!
And then I found out that the horrible case from Saturday night has been undertaken by someone else! And this means, I don't have to follow up with him! OMG! YAY! But I think I still need to do some back end checks regarding some issues. Atleast I won't have to directly deal with him :) Thank GOD for that!
I have a really fun ride back home today. Trained back with one of my team mate and Shina. They both were so much fun to be with! We talk alot and laughed alot and its probably one of the best days after work. Oh and I forgot to mention I got a compliment from a fellow agent :P Apparently we also have a call centre in KL, Malaysia. So one of the staff from there had to transfer a call to my department, so he spoke to me first. And I was in quite a good mood and since I wanted to get my callers to do the survey, I spoke in my really nice voice :P So he said there is a enquiry for reconnection of services and me in my all very nice pretty voice asked him if he can give me the account number so I can retrieve the details and his response was like "Wow Krishna! Power la you, your voice so sweet and nice xD" I was already very flattered :P So while he was giving me the account number, he was like, "are you have a cold or something?" And I in turn was like, "so that was not a compliment?" and giggled and he was like, "No, no, just asking if your voice is always like that." And I, "Well I'm just trying to sound really nice today." And then we stopped having small talk and got on to work and he transferred the call to me and I spoke with the customer and it all ended on a good note. So kudos to that guy, I think his name was "Fiq" or something, but he sounded slightly Indian, for making my day. His compliment made me smile for the rest of the few remaining hours and definitely kept me in a good mood.
And on my way back called Joshua although I wasn't planning to and we spoke really long till the extend I had to sit under my block and speak to him because I didn't want to end the call or take the stairs all the way up. Speaking to him really cleared a few things for me and I was glad I could talk to him about these things. And although I've already said this, I'd like to repeat myself, THANK YOU JOSHUA for being there, though not physically :)
Out of all days V and Jey came online and chatted with me. And this is really surprising because they both never get online on weekdays. So V and his friend S are doing nonsense and saying nonsense to make me laugh. Which is really nice of them to do even while they are at work finishing up stuff.
Also an honourable mention to GOD as I'm ever sothankful to to him for everything today. I feel that he has been a part of everything today from cheering me up and to making me happy. Even this rain is a good thing that is going to make me have a sound sleep.
Found this shared by a friend on FB and I had to share this here too. Hopefully this would serve as a reminder to some...
OFF DAY TOMORROW! YAY! Time to bring the house down! :D
I had composed a whole bunch of text to rant how I was feeling and then it all got lost -.-' To summarize the zillion paragraphs I had written... I was upset with the way you judged me even though you had the chance to ask, but you went ahead and made assumptions. Am not being mean, but being practical and realistic. You say my relationship with guys is unacceptable. Did you consider that you're a guy too? I can't have a possessive, controlling person in my life who is not even my boyfriend. And I'd definitely not have a boyfriend who says I can't be friends with guys. I admit I have guy friends, but that doesn't mean anything does it? Can't a girl just have normal friends? Wait, why am I explaining myself? You assumed everything all along, so go ahead and assume more. I don't care.
Just felt like I had to rant. I haven't exactly finished the summary. Actually, I don't have to talk about it. Why talk about things that are already over? Its time to look forward to the new things. New things that I will be able to spend my time on without having you as a distraction.
Heading to work earlier today. But not as early as I planned. Need to get my head off these things and be happy again.
11.07pm
At the end of the day, even after everything is said and done, there is still a huge amount of pain left to bear. So if you're reading this T, am sorry if things had ended off on a bad note, but ultimately, you know nothing can be done to fix this.
I've finally cleared my head of everything. I hope that I won't dwell on the past and be strong and move on. Work was pretty okay. We had our team meeting today to reflect on last month. This is only my first official week of work and I am a few steps ahead of some of my team members. That is a good thing :) In terms of unresolved cases, I have the least in the team, I'm always on time, in fact earlier, and soon I'll be hitting my required call stats :) To add on to this, I have to do 50 transfers to the survey every month, and I've already done 5 today! Hehe :) I'm like happy only!
And then I found out that the horrible case from Saturday night has been undertaken by someone else! And this means, I don't have to follow up with him! OMG! YAY! But I think I still need to do some back end checks regarding some issues. Atleast I won't have to directly deal with him :) Thank GOD for that!
I have a really fun ride back home today. Trained back with one of my team mate and Shina. They both were so much fun to be with! We talk alot and laughed alot and its probably one of the best days after work. Oh and I forgot to mention I got a compliment from a fellow agent :P Apparently we also have a call centre in KL, Malaysia. So one of the staff from there had to transfer a call to my department, so he spoke to me first. And I was in quite a good mood and since I wanted to get my callers to do the survey, I spoke in my really nice voice :P So he said there is a enquiry for reconnection of services and me in my all very nice pretty voice asked him if he can give me the account number so I can retrieve the details and his response was like "Wow Krishna! Power la you, your voice so sweet and nice xD" I was already very flattered :P So while he was giving me the account number, he was like, "are you have a cold or something?" And I in turn was like, "so that was not a compliment?" and giggled and he was like, "No, no, just asking if your voice is always like that." And I, "Well I'm just trying to sound really nice today." And then we stopped having small talk and got on to work and he transferred the call to me and I spoke with the customer and it all ended on a good note. So kudos to that guy, I think his name was "Fiq" or something, but he sounded slightly Indian, for making my day. His compliment made me smile for the rest of the few remaining hours and definitely kept me in a good mood.
And on my way back called Joshua although I wasn't planning to and we spoke really long till the extend I had to sit under my block and speak to him because I didn't want to end the call or take the stairs all the way up. Speaking to him really cleared a few things for me and I was glad I could talk to him about these things. And although I've already said this, I'd like to repeat myself, THANK YOU JOSHUA for being there, though not physically :)
Out of all days V and Jey came online and chatted with me. And this is really surprising because they both never get online on weekdays. So V and his friend S are doing nonsense and saying nonsense to make me laugh. Which is really nice of them to do even while they are at work finishing up stuff.
Also an honourable mention to GOD as I'm ever sothankful to to him for everything today. I feel that he has been a part of everything today from cheering me up and to making me happy. Even this rain is a good thing that is going to make me have a sound sleep.
Found this shared by a friend on FB and I had to share this here too. Hopefully this would serve as a reminder to some...
OFF DAY TOMORROW! YAY! Time to bring the house down! :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:
Post a Comment