Monday, September 3, 2012

10.31am
Got slightly delayed leaving for work today because of a certain incident. I just hope I'll make it time for work. I've never gone to work late. Infact I always reach 30mins earlier. So thats that. And I hope just like last week fri and sat there won't be much calls today... Need to process a few waivers so I could use all the free time I can get.

Usually after such incidents, I tend to try and sort my thoughts to make sure I did the right thing. But this time, I don't have to. This should have been done ages ago when I had the chance. But I just had to go on and give you a chance didn't I? And now see what happened... Should just move on. Was controlling all my emotions and actions prior to all this. And now, I don't have to. I'm just telling myself that everything that happened was just a lie. All a LIE. And my heart surprisingly takes comfort in that. I don't have to worry about keeping a distance anymore because the distance has already been established for real this time.

11.21pm
Had a really good day at work. Kelly was on MC though which made it quite hard for me, but managed quite well. Another long day at work tomorrow because I couldn't get much done today. Need to get to office early to settle them so I won't have to worry so much on Wednesday when I officially get my off day... Weehoooo.

Had my email flooded today. And I know that I won't reply to those because I don't have to. Sooner or later you'll just know for yourself that I meant what I said. And if I talk to you ever, it just means that I'm agreeing with whatever you said about me. I don't want to make myself look cheap. You'll say stuff when you want to and when you apologize I must accept it? I don't have that big a heart to keep going through the same thing and putting up with this. I hope I never have to talk about you, or this incident ever again.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment