I don't know where exactly to start. Should I start with the good things or the bad things? Uhmmm. I'll start with the bad ones... Most of what I'm going to type is going to be very very vague, you might not understand if you're not tied to this...
Firstly, A.V. Why are you so upset that PM didn't mention anything to you? I'm not saying you're not important, I'm just saying it doesn't matter whether he told you, or he told me, or he told anyone else. Just get a grip on yourself. You're just over reacting every single time! And then after a while you say we're not doing certain stuff, did you even ask us in the first place? How do we know what you want?! You've got complaints about everything, and then you can still say we're not united! SERIOUSLY?! NO SERIOUSLY?! I don't understand why you need to just make a hill out of nothing and then have all the fault and blame others...
And then those 3 girls. What's wrong with you girls?! I'm not saying you have to come wrapped up to the extend we can only see your eyes, but really, did you girls look at yourself properly before coming to church?! You girls dress up like you're going clubbing or something! Really?! It just annoys the crap out of me. I don't know how other people dress to church at other places, but our church is conservative tamil church. Even if you're going to be wearing modern outfits, you need to know where to draw the line! I just don't like it when people can just not be bothered to dress decently when they come to church. It just feels very disrespectful...
And then there is the other guy. Who keeps brooding over all the negativity and I wonder when he'd stop. Because he being so miserable as he is, makes me feel miserable as well. That is why I hate conversing with people who have low self esteem and stuff because it makes me feel down. I want to be happy. And sometimes I just don't want to care about you at all because you mean nothing to me. But in the end, you're my friend and I hate seeing you that way. I think I've told you a zillion times. And this time, I'm going to stop. Because you're not going to listen. You'll just keep believing that you're meant to be like this and you won't improve yourself. Next time you start being all negative moody, I'm just going to go off till you decide to talk about something else. As much as I want to be there for you, I can't stand listening to your sad stories... I mean, sad stories is one thing, but then piling more negativity on top of you is another. If you're going to be like this, then nothing is going to change for you.
I sort of found out that I've to pay over $250 per month for my insurance -.-' That means instead of saving a $1000 per month for studies, I'll only save about $800... My financial advisor will be coming on Wednesday and I need to clear up all this stuff with her and make sure that this is all going to be worth it :P I do have a portion for savings plan, that is pretty okay because I get to withdraw some amount after each year. Was going through my policies online just now and as much as its good to see my money saved there, I'm not very excited about it.
Okay, now onto the good things. Daddy used his recontract voucher to get ME a phone. I asked through mum in the first place :P GUILTY! But then when he asked me this morning, I told him he should get one for himself because he was using my old phone... Besides, I'll get my $400 phone voucher from work so I'll just get a good phone for myself then right? But Daddy was all so thoughtful that he got me the LG phone instead. It looked quite cool actually. I'm going to use it once I get my memory card. I placed an order online for 16GB Sandisk memory card which is really cheap. Dad said the 4GB one was for $18 at the store, but online, the 16GB one + the SD Adaptor came for only $14.59 including shipping. And I'll probably get it within 2-3 days. Then I shall go and get a nice cover for it and a screen protector then probably start using it when I'm done making sure everything is set :)
Firstly, A.V. Why are you so upset that PM didn't mention anything to you? I'm not saying you're not important, I'm just saying it doesn't matter whether he told you, or he told me, or he told anyone else. Just get a grip on yourself. You're just over reacting every single time! And then after a while you say we're not doing certain stuff, did you even ask us in the first place? How do we know what you want?! You've got complaints about everything, and then you can still say we're not united! SERIOUSLY?! NO SERIOUSLY?! I don't understand why you need to just make a hill out of nothing and then have all the fault and blame others...
And then those 3 girls. What's wrong with you girls?! I'm not saying you have to come wrapped up to the extend we can only see your eyes, but really, did you girls look at yourself properly before coming to church?! You girls dress up like you're going clubbing or something! Really?! It just annoys the crap out of me. I don't know how other people dress to church at other places, but our church is conservative tamil church. Even if you're going to be wearing modern outfits, you need to know where to draw the line! I just don't like it when people can just not be bothered to dress decently when they come to church. It just feels very disrespectful...
And then there is the other guy. Who keeps brooding over all the negativity and I wonder when he'd stop. Because he being so miserable as he is, makes me feel miserable as well. That is why I hate conversing with people who have low self esteem and stuff because it makes me feel down. I want to be happy. And sometimes I just don't want to care about you at all because you mean nothing to me. But in the end, you're my friend and I hate seeing you that way. I think I've told you a zillion times. And this time, I'm going to stop. Because you're not going to listen. You'll just keep believing that you're meant to be like this and you won't improve yourself. Next time you start being all negative moody, I'm just going to go off till you decide to talk about something else. As much as I want to be there for you, I can't stand listening to your sad stories... I mean, sad stories is one thing, but then piling more negativity on top of you is another. If you're going to be like this, then nothing is going to change for you.
I sort of found out that I've to pay over $250 per month for my insurance -.-' That means instead of saving a $1000 per month for studies, I'll only save about $800... My financial advisor will be coming on Wednesday and I need to clear up all this stuff with her and make sure that this is all going to be worth it :P I do have a portion for savings plan, that is pretty okay because I get to withdraw some amount after each year. Was going through my policies online just now and as much as its good to see my money saved there, I'm not very excited about it.
Okay, now onto the good things. Daddy used his recontract voucher to get ME a phone. I asked through mum in the first place :P GUILTY! But then when he asked me this morning, I told him he should get one for himself because he was using my old phone... Besides, I'll get my $400 phone voucher from work so I'll just get a good phone for myself then right? But Daddy was all so thoughtful that he got me the LG phone instead. It looked quite cool actually. I'm going to use it once I get my memory card. I placed an order online for 16GB Sandisk memory card which is really cheap. Dad said the 4GB one was for $18 at the store, but online, the 16GB one + the SD Adaptor came for only $14.59 including shipping. And I'll probably get it within 2-3 days. Then I shall go and get a nice cover for it and a screen protector then probably start using it when I'm done making sure everything is set :)
Was there supposed to be anything else good? I don't remember :/ See how my day has become... I better get to bed now. Work starts in like 12 hours. -.-' I'm kinda sniffing already. I think I caught the flu or cold or whatever... Brand new week, more work. Just going to press on mainly because of this -
(But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.)
Awaiting my off day on Wednesday ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment