Saturday, September 1, 2012


I am more than relieved that my work week is finally over. Some how, today doesn't feel much like a Saturday :( Which is really bad because I want to have my full weekend! And with so much to do tomorrow,  I'm not going to get much rest at all! GAH! And then I have to pull through Mon and Tuesday... And Wednesday will finally be an off day! YAYNESS :D

I've been really happy lately. Aside to yesterday's incident, still very happy. I don't know why. As much as I'd love to tell the truth, I think I'd rather zip it because sometimes, such things may just end the wrong way. But well, I'm just happy. I'm glad for everything that I've been through, and will go through because I guess I just know things will always be okay :)

I don't have much to say besides about work. Oh, besides work, there is JOSHUA! (Yes, I'm mentioning you here again!) Haha! The first person I wake up talking to and the last person I sleep after talking to. He's been accompanying me back home on the phone after work the day before yesterday and today, so I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU for putting up with my nonsense and when I keep saying "I don't know". Haha! I bet it must be so annoying when I say that to almost everything you ask xD But bear with me, I'll find out everything! Just enjoy random conversations I have with you because you can just talk about everything and you can keep a conversation going most of the time. You make me laugh, laugh and laugh, which I'm grateful for. I can't wait. Just 2 more weeks!!

I can't believe tomorrow is Sunday! Apparently both Pas.M and Pas.S won't be coming to church as they have to conduct a wedding, and Pas.B is coming. I don't really like him... Not cause I don't like him like him, but because, I don't know. I never really enjoy his sermons... But I do think the last time he came, his sermon was pretty alright. Oh well, tomorrow, I wonder who is going to manage the things around. I'm pretty sure there is going to be mess ups here and there because people sometimes tend to go haywire when there is no one who manages them. I'm going to miss Pas.S mostly! I enjoy the small talks we have after church and although he's just assisting, I feel much closer to him than Pas.M. But Pas.M is awesome too! Oh well, I better go and wash up and get into bed. Need to make my last good night call to someone! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment