Tuesday, September 11, 2012


I'm really regret spending a huge amount of time with other people who end up not being there in the long run. So much so, that I'm going to make sure I don't over do it from now on.

Long day today. Although I was on leave, I had to go out, make bill payments, then head to school to pay my fees, then I went window shopping which was so miserable -.-' What is happening to women's fashion nowadays? I wasn't exactly very happy with the stores I went to because the clothes were just, well, not my type. Went to F21 and New Look and was very disappointed. I decided I'll just have to shop at the US F21 store online because the clothes online look much better then the ones at the store. I'll just have to get a size bigger to avoid not being able to fit it :P I think I should go to GAP next time and take a look because Jasmine was recommending to me their store.

Well, all I know for now is that I'm slowly gaining back weight that I took so much of effort to lose before graduation and India trip and now, I have to make sure I start losing them back again! So need to start running again, taking the stairs, and doing all the nonsense to lose even more so I won't have to complain when I go shopping next time :P I'm complaining firstly because nowadays, the clothes aren't my type and secondly even if I find something, I can't fit into it :( So yeah, maybe I should shed more weight then go shopping...

Back to work again tomorrow! GAH! And Joshua is coming on FRIDAY! YAY :) I had to make plenty of calls to my service provider to find out how to use data on my phone and for just $8, I now have data on my phone. I got this mainly because when Joshua gets to Singapore, he might not be able to call me all the time and we need to keep in touch through Whatsapp. So after so long, I took the initiative to find out how I can use the net :) I'm just glad I didn't find out earlier because then I would have wasted alot on someone which would just make my blood boil!

Just because I messaged you one time doesn't mean things are okay. They will never be okay! And because of you I'm never going to watch that movie, just because you told me to. Because probably by watching the movie, you'd make it seem like its all my fault because I sort of know how the story plot goes, like a whole lot of misunderstandings and stuff. Don't think you can try to put yourself in a good spot and put me in a bad one. I don't care whether what you did was right, even if you didn't do anything wrong, which by the way you had done plenty of wrongs, I'd still not talk to you. Even if you did say a few good things, the bad things eventually ruined the whole thing which is why I'm mad at you. Still mad, always mad. You should just go and never show up -.-'

On a good note, I bought a candle today and I lighted it and snapped a few shots with my DSLR and that picture is the one at the top of the post. I think I did a good job ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment