Soooo! Today I wore my birthday outfit from exactly 3 months ago. And I wore the earrings Joshua got me too. And they went well together :)
It's kinda sad that Joshua has left already. But grateful for that 2 hours and will cherish that time spent together. So a big shout out to Joshua! Thanks for coming down and meeting me Buddy! You've been a great listening ear and there is just so much I can learn from you. I'm glad I got to know you and hope to be in touch with you always. Have a safe trip, and next time when I come over, you got to give me a ride on your baby! Haha! She looks too sweet in all those pictures. Going to miss you KUTTAN! Take care!!
It's kinda sad that Joshua has left already. But grateful for that 2 hours and will cherish that time spent together. So a big shout out to Joshua! Thanks for coming down and meeting me Buddy! You've been a great listening ear and there is just so much I can learn from you. I'm glad I got to know you and hope to be in touch with you always. Have a safe trip, and next time when I come over, you got to give me a ride on your baby! Haha! She looks too sweet in all those pictures. Going to miss you KUTTAN! Take care!!
No comments:
Post a Comment