9.58am
At a really nice place near my home now. Helping my friend's friend with a student film. The location is quite peaceful and its nice to come here for morning jogs. Aunty A used to stay here and I would come to her place, but I've never seen this place before.
I'm feeling so sleepy now because I slept really late talking to Joshua, but of course it was worth it, so no complains. He's heading back to Bangalore later in the afternoon and I'm going to try to be done with this filming soon and get back so we can Skype before he takes this bus for the long trip.
I'm slightly bored now... actually bored to the max. The scene that is supposed to be finished around 10am, has not ended yet. Its going to be 10.30am. Which means they are behind schedule... I guess such stuff are unavoidable when it's comes to filming. I just want to go home now :(
3.16pm
Back home, would have gone straight to bed, but then I found this picture lurking around in facebook and I it needed my attention immediately... Reason being, I AM IN THAT PICTURE! LOL! Try to spot me maybe? A clue, I'm always in the last row xD Oh and this picture was taken in Nursery I think.
So one of my primary school friends studied with me here and he was tagged in this pictures, and it was in my news feed, so immediately from being on my bed on iPad, I got up, went straight to my study room, and got my laptop on :P
The initial plan was to Skype with Joshua, but he didn't reply my Whatsapp messages, and then he came on Skype later. Well, now he's gone for a shower while I'm trying to put back pieces of my past together :P Now some of those in the picture are trying to contribute little pieces that trigger certain memories :P I only remember the nasty girl NATASHA! And from then to now, I never got along with any NATASHAs. Now they're trying to plan a reunion, a very AWKWARD reunion for us and I wonder how that would go xD
Everyone is making a few comments here and there. We haven't got the whole lot of them, just a few, but its really funny :P
I guess now would be a good time to remember the past. One of the guys in the group commented that I'm still innocent till now. Apparently most of them have had a huge change in lifestyle and attitude... Anyway, I used to be really naughty back in school. I got into trouble every year and my parents came down to school from Pri 1 all the way to Pri 6. Or probably Pri 5. Just too ashamed to speak of my ways back then, but I'm just glad that I'm not the same anymore and that I've had this change in me. Grateful for Mum for putting up with me and suffering on my behalf when I got into trouble. I don't what I should thank Dad for because he had his horrible ways of punishing me that has instilled a fear in me till this very time.
All I know is that today, I am a better person because of the lessons the past has taught me, because of the people around me and because of God.
I shall blog later, have stuff to do and Joshua is not here yet -.-' I'll just have to catch him later I guess.
At a really nice place near my home now. Helping my friend's friend with a student film. The location is quite peaceful and its nice to come here for morning jogs. Aunty A used to stay here and I would come to her place, but I've never seen this place before.
I'm feeling so sleepy now because I slept really late talking to Joshua, but of course it was worth it, so no complains. He's heading back to Bangalore later in the afternoon and I'm going to try to be done with this filming soon and get back so we can Skype before he takes this bus for the long trip.
I'm slightly bored now... actually bored to the max. The scene that is supposed to be finished around 10am, has not ended yet. Its going to be 10.30am. Which means they are behind schedule... I guess such stuff are unavoidable when it's comes to filming. I just want to go home now :(
3.16pm
Back home, would have gone straight to bed, but then I found this picture lurking around in facebook and I it needed my attention immediately... Reason being, I AM IN THAT PICTURE! LOL! Try to spot me maybe? A clue, I'm always in the last row xD Oh and this picture was taken in Nursery I think.So one of my primary school friends studied with me here and he was tagged in this pictures, and it was in my news feed, so immediately from being on my bed on iPad, I got up, went straight to my study room, and got my laptop on :P
The initial plan was to Skype with Joshua, but he didn't reply my Whatsapp messages, and then he came on Skype later. Well, now he's gone for a shower while I'm trying to put back pieces of my past together :P Now some of those in the picture are trying to contribute little pieces that trigger certain memories :P I only remember the nasty girl NATASHA! And from then to now, I never got along with any NATASHAs. Now they're trying to plan a reunion, a very AWKWARD reunion for us and I wonder how that would go xD
Everyone is making a few comments here and there. We haven't got the whole lot of them, just a few, but its really funny :P
I guess now would be a good time to remember the past. One of the guys in the group commented that I'm still innocent till now. Apparently most of them have had a huge change in lifestyle and attitude... Anyway, I used to be really naughty back in school. I got into trouble every year and my parents came down to school from Pri 1 all the way to Pri 6. Or probably Pri 5. Just too ashamed to speak of my ways back then, but I'm just glad that I'm not the same anymore and that I've had this change in me. Grateful for Mum for putting up with me and suffering on my behalf when I got into trouble. I don't what I should thank Dad for because he had his horrible ways of punishing me that has instilled a fear in me till this very time.
All I know is that today, I am a better person because of the lessons the past has taught me, because of the people around me and because of God.
I shall blog later, have stuff to do and Joshua is not here yet -.-' I'll just have to catch him later I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment