Saturday, September 15, 2012

2:56pm
Met Joshua today. Like finally. Its was fun. I was so worried that it was going to be awkward but thank God it wasn't. I had a good time, just that it lasted only for 2 hours. Got to meet his really nice family at the end and they were really nice people, especially his dad.

Didn't exactly expect Joshua to get me gifts although I had told him to. Lol. I had gotten him a keychain but left it behind in my excitement. Lol. Need to match up to his gifts so I have to get or do something additional. I have a rough idea of what to do, so can't wait to get started on my mini project.

3:42pm
Jasmine and Jasper have been continually making fun of me meeting my pen pal. Infact this started way back when I was trying to undo my stupidity when I swapped shifts with someone. Jasmine's made too many comments and assumptions. It was quite funny actually. Haha. I kept trying to deny all of her judgements. Too cute. Not too sure how I should be responding, but I can't completely agree or disagree either. Hmmm.

5:43pm
I just want to go home and sleep soundly without a care for the world. Haha. This week has been pretty stressful due to the many things I was trying to organize. Granny getting admitted to the hospital wasn't something we planned for and although she is going to be okay, I'm just slightly worried about the aftermath. And then trying to arrange a meetup with Joshua and then finding out that my 2 hours with him just flew away like that. It was slightly devastating. And no, I'm not exaggerating. Was just like how it was with Peeks. He came by, and he left in a bit. Sometimes I feel that no matter how long you spend with someone especially if you have never met them before, any time spent with them is never enough. Still don't think the time was enough. Wish I woUlf be able to join them for church tomorrow, but I can't :(

Jasper just made fun of me again. Aiyooo. Don't know what happened to everyone today. Lol. Or just these 2. Don't know who else Jasmine told :P Don't really understand why it is such a big deal but oh well. I hope as time goes they forget about this and stop making fun of me.

6:40pm
Left with only 9 agents to cover the next 2 hours or so. Gahhh. I'm so sleepy. Work stress is slightly getting to me. I have 55 open cases and I want to make sure I clear them ASAP by next week so at the end of the month my open cases will be lower compared to the rest. I hope uh.

Call stats are suffering as well. Sometimes no calls or too many disputes to end the call quickly. It can be such a pain. Want to be in the yellow zone atleast at the end of the month so I don't get chased after. Haha. 

Still haven't found ways to prioritize my time. I just hope I am going to be ready when school starts. I can't imagine how much of things I have to manage. My social life is already suffering and now it's going to be worse. Friends ate already mad and upset that I'm not meeting them up. Soon to come, they might forget I exist. That is extreme though... lol.

7:18pm
 I'm kinda bored now. About less than 2 hours to go. What am I supposed to do :( Joshua is not on whatsapp so I can't bother him. He must be enjoying some trip at Sentosa. I'm slightly glad that I'm not on leave. I don't think I would be able to tag with their group for the tour. It would be so weird. Lol. Maybe they would not even let me go along. So I guess everything was sort of planned well and happened for a reason. Still upset that I didn't get enough time. Gahh. I've been ranting about this the whole post haven't I? Still upset about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment