8pm IST
Plenty has been going on lately. I've been occupied every single day with some sort of programme. Went to mum's village on Monday and I enjoyed myself there. I wish we got to stay over and come back the next day. Just one day was not enough. Made a good friend, Vinothini. She is mum's good friend's daughter. Really liked her alot :) Mum said we used to write letters to each other. Don't really remember that. But I can see that we can go a long way :) I should make frequent calls to her. Maybe 1 call every 2 weeks.
Oh and did I mention on Sunday we went to Sridhar Uncle's house. I finally got to see Jayseelan :P He looks so cute. Hehehe. He's behind me by 6 months though :( Does that matter if we decide to get married? Hahaha. I'm kidding :P
Oh and did I also mention that I saw my childhood friend Mohana and Rakesh? Well I got to talk to Mohana and all but I saw Rakesh from far at his sister's wedding reception. We did have a few seconds of eye contact but I dont think he recongized me. I need to email his cousin some pictures we took the other day and I shall attach the old pictures taken with Rakesh and Mohana. Rakesh was kinda cute too. He still have that same smile from then. Why are all these guys so irresistable? I need to control myself :P
Plenty has been going on lately. I've been occupied every single day with some sort of programme. Went to mum's village on Monday and I enjoyed myself there. I wish we got to stay over and come back the next day. Just one day was not enough. Made a good friend, Vinothini. She is mum's good friend's daughter. Really liked her alot :) Mum said we used to write letters to each other. Don't really remember that. But I can see that we can go a long way :) I should make frequent calls to her. Maybe 1 call every 2 weeks.
Oh and did I mention on Sunday we went to Sridhar Uncle's house. I finally got to see Jayseelan :P He looks so cute. Hehehe. He's behind me by 6 months though :( Does that matter if we decide to get married? Hahaha. I'm kidding :P
Oh and did I also mention that I saw my childhood friend Mohana and Rakesh? Well I got to talk to Mohana and all but I saw Rakesh from far at his sister's wedding reception. We did have a few seconds of eye contact but I dont think he recongized me. I need to email his cousin some pictures we took the other day and I shall attach the old pictures taken with Rakesh and Mohana. Rakesh was kinda cute too. He still have that same smile from then. Why are all these guys so irresistable? I need to control myself :P
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment