5.26pm IST
Power cut doesn't last too long in the village compared to the city but today its taking a little longer than usual. I was using my lappy. Infact just got started and the power cut came about. Annoying much...
Yesterday sent of parents to Chennai. Today I'm bored as hell. Watched TV most of the time. Thank God for some of the englishh movies which kept me occupied. I need to find things to do... Not sure of the plans for tomorrow. Its freaking Saturday and if I have nothing to do, I'm just as well doomed :P
Just as tomorrow is uncertain, so if the future. No job. No nothing.
I want long hair... All these girls have long hair :( I want my mummy... Gah.
Power cut doesn't last too long in the village compared to the city but today its taking a little longer than usual. I was using my lappy. Infact just got started and the power cut came about. Annoying much...
Yesterday sent of parents to Chennai. Today I'm bored as hell. Watched TV most of the time. Thank God for some of the englishh movies which kept me occupied. I need to find things to do... Not sure of the plans for tomorrow. Its freaking Saturday and if I have nothing to do, I'm just as well doomed :P
Just as tomorrow is uncertain, so if the future. No job. No nothing.
I want long hair... All these girls have long hair :( I want my mummy... Gah.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment