10am IST
India... My India... Gave me a few disappointments, but also had many good experiences that made up for the disappointments.
Cousin's wedding wasn't so much of a wedding for me because the actual wedding was held in the temple among close family and then they came to the wedding hall where all the guests were. Because of our religion, we didn't go to the temple. And I was kept busy with the saree tying and stuff. Haha. All of us changed at the wedding hall which I think is a completely bad idea. We should have just changed at home because everything was a rush at the hall...
Saw the bride the previous night when they brought her to the hall from her home. Not really fond of her... She had been giving alot of problems even before she got married... I kinda regreted coming for this but I didn't complain...
All throughout my time here so far, many instances, I compared India to Singapore and I found Singapore far better but still I like it alot here :) Yet, I don't think I can stay here forever. Just for the time being and then I need to head back to my real life. I decided I'd still come back once every 2 years by myself for about 2 weeks because I could use sometime alone, be surrounded by loved ones and of course, get all the attention. Haha.
India... My India... Gave me a few disappointments, but also had many good experiences that made up for the disappointments.
Cousin's wedding wasn't so much of a wedding for me because the actual wedding was held in the temple among close family and then they came to the wedding hall where all the guests were. Because of our religion, we didn't go to the temple. And I was kept busy with the saree tying and stuff. Haha. All of us changed at the wedding hall which I think is a completely bad idea. We should have just changed at home because everything was a rush at the hall...
Saw the bride the previous night when they brought her to the hall from her home. Not really fond of her... She had been giving alot of problems even before she got married... I kinda regreted coming for this but I didn't complain...
All throughout my time here so far, many instances, I compared India to Singapore and I found Singapore far better but still I like it alot here :) Yet, I don't think I can stay here forever. Just for the time being and then I need to head back to my real life. I decided I'd still come back once every 2 years by myself for about 2 weeks because I could use sometime alone, be surrounded by loved ones and of course, get all the attention. Haha.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment