Friday, May 18, 2012

So is there a reason why I have 3 different visits from INDIA to my blog? Gosh I wonder...

As a final resort to just satisfy myself and make myself at ease, I sent him a message on Skype and I'm pretty sure he read it.  I still have the LONG message I sent him but I'm not posting what I sent for personal reasons because the things I told him would make me vulnerable and all.

And this is the last time I'm going to talk about the May 17th incident.
~

I've been sleeping late nowadays. Like 2am and stuff, and despite being up for so long, I'm still not able to finish up church stuff. Its super annoying because I still have about 72 songs to edit. And atleast a handful are the olden day songs and I have no idea how it goes so it sort of hinders me from editing them. I sing along when I edit the song slides and knowing the song helps me in a great deal but sometimes I just feel so handicapped. Today my aim would be to finish up all the 72 songs, or atleast the ones I know how to sing along to. 

Just 8 days to go for my 1 month long trip to India. I'm very excited. Although certain plans have changed, most of my trip will go pretty well. Nothing much planned at all. But while I'm there, I'm going to learn how to ride my uncle's bike. That will keep me occupied most of the time. 7 years ago all my cousins were super tiny and now I'm pretty sure they've grown up. Just looking forward to this trip. It's really important because well for one, my cousin is getting married, and it also gives me ample time to figure plenty of things out especially now that NIE rejected my application...

Oh yes, they rejected my application. My dreams and hopes of becoming a teacher is all gone. Well, maybe not entirely I guess. Got my letter from NTU this Tuesday... It was expected because earlier that day I was with S and we had gone to her place and I was the one who helped her pick out her letter from NTU as well. But lucky from her, even earlier that day the ELITE educators called her in for an interview which she will be attending next Wednesday. So she'll be teaching kids who aren't like the rest. Special needs children. She is just so lucky. I'm pretty sure she will get that job ;)

And as for me? Well, graduation is next Thursday. And then the next event will be my very first marathon, 10km run which is on Saturday after sunset. And then, Sunday. I'll be flying out ;) There are a couple of things that I am going to miss terribly. I'm going to miss the weather here because I heard its going to be VERY HOT there. But I'm prepared with a waterproof hand fan and electronic fan too. And then I'm going to miss my internet connection. I'm pretty sure the places I'm going to will not have strong internet connection, or atleast have internet for that matter. And then I'm going to miss my blanket. I forgot what I named him. But he's the best blankey in the whole world and I'm not allowed to bring him along. I'm also going to miss going for my morning/evening jogs in my shorts xD In India, I don't think I'd even bother running :P I bet there is plenty more which I'd miss, but I won't know till I really miss it right? So I'll make lists when I'm in India of what I'm missing xD

I've got tons to do. Still haven't figured out which pants I'm going to wear with my graduation blouse. GAH! Decisions. Have to chiong plenty to today and not get distracted :/

No comments:

Post a Comment