Feeling so bored now. Finished partial shopping for relatives. Yet to get PK his headset, which I would get next week I guess. I'm glad he finally decided what he wants because I don't want to meet him empty handed. While shopping, I got myself a new bag, perfume and stuff. Wish I had more money... Haha. Oh, I got myself a new spectacle box too. Only cost $2. Wanted to get the black one to put my sunglasses, but then I thought I'd just stash away the sunglasses I got for P and use that one instead, but when I got home, mum suggested that I give that spectacles to Jay instead ;) I already got Jay a nice watch, but mum thinks he might not exactly wear it because its way to bling and more for uncles. Talk about my bad taste in watches for young men :P So I thought it was a great idea. Jay could really use one, although I don't remember how he looks like. But definitely good looking. LOL.
Just 7 more days and I'll be out of here. I've decided what I'm going to bring. Not many though because I'll get many clothes there instead. As long as mum lets me :P And granny doesn't grumble. She always has so much to say -.-' And its so annoying. I hope she doesn't get on my never while we're there because I'm planning to be on my best behaviour and not make a scene. Hehe.
Tomorrow will be my last Sunday at church. Will be missing 5 Sundays :( Hopefully those people don't face any problems, especially the stuff that I'd be handing down temporarily to them. Because I most of the time, only I can fix it. HAHA :P Better go and brief them about everything tomorrow and make sure.
I shall clean my desk now. It looks super messy and mum would kill me if she saw them like that :P

No comments:
Post a Comment