Thursday, May 17, 2012

After a whole day of pondering over things. I know for sure its not my fault! How can you judge me?! Seriously?! You said I've got freaking moodswings and multiple personality. Did you even realize I'm not the same anymore?! You just want to say stuff to make yourself feel better. Put yourself in the right! I didn't want to do this then, but I do now! Did you even realize its because of you I don't want to meet you?! You don't even realize the conservative society you're in and you just want me to go out with you. That's just plain ridiculous. If you had respected what I said, then you'd have just come to my place, seen me, then gone off! We wouldn't even have come to this! And you know what, I don't care what you say about me! You just don't know me and I can't believe I wasted 3 years of my life with someone who doesn't even know the real me! You don't know that even if I did have FREAKING MOOD SWINGS, I still talk to you as normal, still pretend like nothing around is bothering me. But you wouldn't know. All you know is flirt and sweet talk your way through everything. You just don't know anything and you've come to make accusations and didn't want to end things bitterly, but you have! Just by saying things that aren't true about me... I'm not going to care about you anymore.

I feel so much better now. But just hate men so much more now.

No comments:

Post a Comment