Sunday, May 6, 2012

- This was in my drafts folder, happened to be something that was supposed to be published on 22nd October 2011. It's late, but I'm publishing it now!


I may have mentioned before that I'm a hopeless romantic. I believe in love and fairytales! I hope and dream that somewhere out there is a knight in shining armour is waiting just for me as I have been waiting all this while. This wait seems terribly long. Sometimes I just indulge myself in sappy romantic movies and imagine myself in their place instead :) If my life was a mixture of all my favourite movies, it would indeed be completely blissful. But life doesn't exactly happen that way does it? It's what we make it to be sometimes. And I'd like to create it to be the most magical thing.

Sometimes I don't know if my definition of a relationship would seem to be the right one. I mean, we all want different things from a relationship. We all have dreams of how we want our life partner to be. Maybe in a few years, the definition of my ideal relationship would change, but for now, this is how I'd like my ideal relationship to be like.

It doesn't have to be love at first sight. It doesn't have to be immediate. It can take a while. Some fall in love by looking at someone's appearance while others tend to look at how a person's character is. I'm not going to lie. I'd look at a person's appearance first. That's the first thing that someone looks at when they seem someone, unless they are attracted to a deed that someone does at the point of time. I'd like it to be both ways. Then again, I can't plan all this right? He'd have to be the first one to tell me that he loves me and he'd also tell me why even before I'd ask. His proposal would have to be simple and beautiful. I wouldn't have to think twice about saying Yes to him because I'd know for sure that he'll always love me for the rest of my life and I'd know for sure that I will be safe with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment