Saturday, April 21, 2012

Well from the last time I blogged to now, Blogger has a brand new interface... I haven't really gone into this yet. I just hope its dummy friendly... Not that I am a dummy, but probably just easy for me to navigate... I don't have any good excuse for not blogging for such a long time. Just slacking around. Hate my job to the max. I don't even know why I have to continue working... But obviously we all know why I have to.

I am just waiting for my trip to India! Finally a long getaway. Almost a whole month to be exact... And then 2 whole weeks without my parents because they will be leaving earlier... I just cannot wait for that. Things haven't been great between me and dad to say the least. And it probably won't get better because I know for a fact he is not going to change and he'll be just the way he has always been. Mum doesn't stand up for me because she wants to avoid conflicts with her husband and I guess its time to stand up for myself. Every time, for the past 20 years of my life, every time he lashes out at me, I always remain quiet. I've never spoken back to him like I do when mum or granny say something to me. I don't know why I haven't found the courage to do it but I think its time I find that courage! If he ever thinks I'm an easy target to lash out at, I'm going to prove him wrong! I don't care what mum will say anymore! That man totally doesn't deserve my respect at all. He better not ruin my trip which I obviously know he will. He's just into the habit of raising his voice every single time! He doesn't know how to say things nicely or in a soft tone! DAMN he can be a such a pain... 

I shall just stop complaining now... I'm just hating my life more each day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment