Got to school pretty early. Although on record, my class starts at 8am to 10am, my wonderful teacher usually starts at 8.10 or later. So initially it was 8.10 and then 8.15 and today, its 8.30. Lol. Am the 3rd in class. Yuwon and Kee Wei got here before me. Lol. I took the stairs up to class, all the way to level 6. Like tired only la! Lol. But i still managed pretty well :)
9.58am
Ended class early, was given tips for tomorrow's quiz. Need to mug for that. It's 20% and given the fact that we've got plenty of tips, i think we can all nail it xD WL came into class pretty late, like about 9am, and she sat behind me. So i turned behind and told her that we finished the test and she was like, 'I thought the test is tomorrow'. And Ben beside her played along saying he missed the test too but can take it tomorrow. Lol. She actually believed us. And when she found out she called us 'idiots'. LMAO. That was pretty hilarious. Then during class when Mr.GC was going through the slides, the slides started moving forward on their own and Mr.GC was like panicking. Lol. He was like 'Can anyone see something?'. Then he was like saying sorry to the 'spirit' telling to have a seat and he exited from e slideshow :P Man he's really funny. Hahaha. So my 10am lesson is cancelled because it is E learning. So me and my new clique is down for breakfast. We came down earlier thinking of getting a bite before the next lesson but since we didn't have the next lesson, we decided to settle here and eat. I got sandwich which i managed to eat pretty well.
6.15pm
School has finally ended. Thank God. Somethings didn't really go the way it should have today and it kind of upset me. But the fact that I did my best to remain in control. I never expected anything like this to mess me up now or ever, but I guess my start of this week 6 has come to such an end. Not sure if I should be happy about the events, but I'm pretty sure I learnt a few things. Anyway, I had rice, egg and tofu for lunch. Apparently tofu came with some other random vegs and it was a little hard. I could have managed but i didn't want to risk it so i sort of pushed it aside...
First time in ages taking the train towards yishun. I guess I didn't want to feel crammed up in a train on my way home. I would have to squeeze into the one from yishun to smb. But i'd rather spend 5mins in a crammed train than more than 10mins.
Having a huge headache after laughing so much today. Ouch. Need to head home, do some light stuff and then start mugging for tomorrow's test. But maybe i should spend some QT doing my devotional for the day.
10.23pm
Mugged a little, but it wouldnt have combined to even 30minutes! QT now! Hmm... Guess kick starting my QT wasn't such a bad idea after all :) I've got to go and do a bit more mugging. Atleast for an hour. Quiz is 20%. Leaving it all to God. Well of course I'm doing my part of studying. So its not just going to be entirely him. Hahaha.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment