Thursday, November 24, 2011

1.35am
Just landed in bed. Yes it is later, but I had a nap this evening so I'm still not tired. Wasted time away by playing game almost the whole time on my laptop. Lol. Stupid castleville. Apparently a few of my SM classmates got hooked to it as well xD

Went to the Christian bookshop today and bought 5 books i think. Total came up to over 30bucks. My debit card didnt go through, but luckily i had enough cash. Kinda excited to get started on those books!

Tomorrow is going to be a pretty short day. Usually wed - fri is pretty short I guess. Did i mention i got my smma quiz results back? Got 14/20. Could have gotten 16. But oh well, its over. Still need to get back 2 of ESM quiz, one which was done on Tuesday. Was pretty managable! Also pending is another SMT quiz. Made a few careless mistakes so not sure of the turnout. Lol. Shall look through some wallpapers and sleep. Lesson at 11.10am later. Nights

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment