Sunday, October 16, 2011


Oh wow! In about 12 hours time, I'd be in class, having my first lesson of the semester. I know I was complaining and stuff, but frankly, I'm pretty excited for my new semester. It a fresh start again, but for the last time! Haha! New classmates for my Social Media track, new teachers, new modules... I'm pretty determined to be focused on school work more than anything else!

Daddy's case is tomorrow! As much as he's worried, I guess he's pretty strong too. We've been encouraging him. As much as everything has happened, when someone is willing to change, I guess its alright to give them another chance. And for someone like dad who has shown so much change, you don't have to think twice about it. I'm hoping everything will go well for him tomorrow! Praying hard. But we all know that whatever happens, its all according to God's plan. I really hope dad comes home tomorrow. Not because his case was pushed to a later date, but he was pardoned for his acts.

Oh, I don't have much to say now. LOL! Excited for tomorrow :D Finished ironing most of my clothes! I was telling Salina on twitter that I won't have to iron for this whole month! Shall end here! Have a great, blessed week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment