Monday, October 17, 2011

First day of school, and it started off not too good! I was woken up at 3plus in the morning by my hamsters... And soon after, my eyes started to hurt so bad! And it became so swollen :( I woke up like 5 plus, and then slept in the living room. When mum work up, I told her and she applied some eye drops. I slept for a bit longer and woke up at 6.30am. Did my QT today. Felt really at peace and happy. Left home around 8, and the train station was damn crowded. Once the first very crowded train left, the next one didn't come for atleast 8 minutes! And then soon after, a train came every 2 minutes. I think I boarded the 4th train. Managed to reach class on time, with some more time to spare.

My first lesson was pretty interesting. Or technically, my 2nd lesson. Mr Gilbert Chan is supposed to teach us the lesson at 8am, which is our tutorial, but he cancelled it and asked us to come in at 9am instead which is when the lecture was scheduled. Mr Gilbert was really very funny. He kept saying that when the SM teachers drew lots, he got the boring one, but he told us he'll make it as interesting as he can. He started behaving all so comical and animated. He really made my morning. And looking at me laughing at everything he was doing, he was like happy and said that since I laughed, it meant that he was being entertaining :P

The next lesson was Ms. Serene Goh's lesson and it was pretty alright too! And it was followed by Ms Lim Ai Huay's SM case study. Boy oh boy I was really worried. She had been Farid's final year project supervisor and we heard so much negative stuff about her. But actually, she was very nice... A relief. But my I'm a little worried about the case study. Apparently it is 6 credits and it has another 2 modules tied to it... I just hope everything goes well!

Had a boring 3 hour break after that. Canteens were just crowded, but we managed to find a spot. Had lunch with Jansen, Wei Ling & Yu Meng. It was really depressing because we didn't have our usual cliques with us. This whole specialization track split all of us up. But we chose it for our own didn't we... I miss the rest of my classmates alot. But its a good time for the rest of us to bond as well. Then it was the final 2 hour lesson, but it passed by pretty fast. We don't have any notes as they are all uploaded to the net... We'd have to print from there. Which just means, there is so much to prepare before every lesson! Oh God! Tomorrow is going to be a pretty interesting day I guess! My first and last module in NYP which would be conducted by a tamil teacher xD I should go now. My eyes hurt!

Oh and daddy's case has been pushed yet again to Nov 8th! Gosh! These people just take forever don't they!

No comments:

Post a Comment