I don't know where to begin! Something really so unexpected happened to me today! This afternoon, was cleaning out the cage of my hamsters and noticed that one was exceptionally huge, and I guessed that if it was a female, it must be pregnant. So I got very excited and went on to google about hamster's pregnancy and stuff. I found out that in the event when a hamster is pregnant, she should be given some tissues or soft materials so that she can build her nest. And I decided that I should separate both Randy & Mandy because Mandy gets very upset when Randy comes near her. I don't want to endanger the future babies. So I went to get a new cage and stuff. Came back home around 8pm and started moving them around. Did I mention I also got some dead worms! Apparently, the shop keeper said they need protein! So I got them too! Around 10pm, I wanted to move them a bit, because the current cage I have is small. The new one I got, is big and it also has a divider! So I decided instead of having the divider, I should just move Mandy into the smaller cage I had initially. So as I was doing that, I saw something popping out from her *youknowwhere*. I was freaking out. Few seconds later, the baby was out! I immediately went to my parents room and alerted them, and only my dad with so much excitement came to see it! Haha! And very quickly another one came out. As of 11.45pm, I only saw 3. But Mandy looks huge still. Hahaha! Randy's in the bigger cage all alone now. LOL! He's going to be there for atleast a few days or even a week!As much as I had an exciting evening, this afternoon was awesome too! Supposed to go and clean church with dad, and last night, he said we'll go in his bike. Today, he told me to go first, and he'll come in his bike. So I got out my bike and started riding off first. And well, our paths crossed a few times and all. So we got to church. I cleaned the toilets, he vaccumed the carpets, and we arranged the chairs, and it was a afternoon well spent! Good team work too! And then he left first as I swept the balcony and locked up. I went home a little later and he had food prepared for me. How sweet right? I know! Haha!
Then this evening met Nusha for milo! LOL! We went to the library to get books on hamsters, hamster cage and worms, and had our milo. She didn't stay too long though... Sadly :( We'll meet soon! We've got plenty to talk about :) As of now, the only thing thats making me laugh is Peeks sms this afternoon, and Rev's story xD
No comments:
Post a Comment