
1.23pm - Tuesday, Oct 4th
Been waiting for 2hours already and Aunty ins't here yet. I got here early, but she should have gotten here atleast an hour ago... Movie starts in about 30mins. I hope she gets here asap. Oh, she msged me, she got the bus. Finally! Can't wait to see my darling John Abraham :)
7.03pm
Movie was disappointing... And Johnny doesn't look so dashing when I see him in e big screen. I should just stick to imagining him in my dreams or small screens xD Genelia didn't really seem to fit the role well. Aunty didn't like it either. But no regrets though :) Had a good time with Aunty, got ourselves matching bags, but different sizes. Haha. Spent so much oh her, and likewise she spent alot on me :) On my way to church now. Supposed to be leading worship, but if I'm later, Pastor would lead I guess. Very full from western food, grilled dory fillet set.
12.27pm - Wednesday, Oct 5th
So after multiple attempts of going to donate blood and have been followed by failure, I'm going again today xD But today, am going with Salina to the main blood bank at outram park. I've tied up my hair today because its super hot! And also, my hair has grown longer. I need to get a hair cut before I go to school! I don't want to be tying up my hair and all...
I got myself a tote bag yesterday. The type that people are carrying all over Singapore now. They didn't have black, so I got the navy blue one. Aunty P got e medium one. Oh wait, I just realized that I already mentioned it yesterday xD Gosh, me and my short term memory. I seriously need to make sure it gets fixed before school starts. Lol.
I thought I saw my step sister in the train, but its just someone who resembles her. Thank God. I don't think I'd be able to stand seeing her. I had maggie this morning with a cup of milo. I'm managing well with my meals. I have food at the appropriate times and I don't have snacks in between. Yesterday's popcorn was an exception though, mainly because Aunty got them for the movie, and I couldn't say no.
It's a little weird not going to work. I personally prefer studying. But for how long right? So I'm hoping that I'd do really well and do something that I'd like... Perhaps teaching? With my diploma, I'd have to teach primary school kids. But then, mum wants me to get my degree too! So hopefully I can do a degree in psychology, then proceed to teaching :) Mum says she's be so happy if I became a principal of a school. That's scary. Lol. I didn't really like my school principals except Mrs.Raja. She was awesome. I don't want to be a old, naggy principal. Haha.
Yesterday me and Pastor came across a lady who couldn't care much about her children. She's a single mother with 3 kids. 1st son was already working, her 2nd, daughter was a bit wayward, and then her last, a son, is pretty intelligent. But this woman, doesn't take care of her kids. Whatever money she has, she spends it on herself getting new clothes, etc. She doesn't give her son money, and thus, he doesn't go to school, started work at a early age. And when he doesn't go to school, the principal comes down to fetch him in his car, and during recess, he can eat from any stall, and he doesn't have to pay! The son is pretty priviledged in school, but the mum couldn't care less of any of her children... This makes me realize that i'm very lucky to have my mum. She's really selfless that she doesn't do anything for herself, but sacrifices alot for me. Makes me appreciate my mum even more.
I miss Peeks! Alot. Thanks to my really bad net, I can't catch him online :( I should give him a call tonight. Wonder how work and girls are treating him. Hahaha. He's pretty much my closest pen pal, and although I barely say much when we chat, we're still connected by invisible strings. Haha. Almost reaching my 1st destination. Then, its my 6th blood donation :) I have already saved 15 lives. Going to save another 3 more. Lol :)
3.01pm
I can't donate blood again :( Iron level is at 11.9. Should be 12.5 in order to donate. 2nd time that I'm rejected :( So heart broken! I can come back 2 weeks later to try again. But seriously, I'm damn upset. I miss having my right arm bandaged. Made me look kinda cool. Lol. Also, the satisfaction for having saved 3 lives is not replaceable.
10.59pm
Helping Jana proof read his Family Law course work. I was suggesting to him that I should marry him. I'll pursue some english related major, be a housewife and assist him with all his write ups xD I was just kidding! And by the way, dad's case has been moved again 1 week later to 17th October. This just means that I won't be able to attend a real court hearing! GAH!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment