Monday, October 3, 2011


9.48am - Sat Oct 1st
At the dentist now. Mum and I got here around 8.30am when it was only supposed to open at 9am. Although we were the first to register, someone else made an appointment earlier, so they're first. But, dentist only came in around 9.30am. God... Mum wants to pull out that teeth that hurts alot and I've been scaring her. Because that teeth is right at the back, I told her, that if they can't reach it, they'd slit the sides of her lip and once they're done, they'll sew it back. I think she bought the whole thing. Lol. And well, now she knows I was fooling with her. So now mum and I were just winking at each other cause we're so bored... Lol. While waiting for the bus this morning, mum asked me what was bothering me. She knew I wasn't myself. And I couldn't explain anything... I don't know why...

6.39pm - Monday Oct 3rd
I only realized this morning that my hamsters have been with me for a month now. Aww! Those 2 cute adorable things! The only reason I got them was so that I could substitute them for dogs that I may never get -.-' But hey! Randy and Mandy are doing good! They're getting tons of attention from dad. Woo. LOL!

I'm bombarded with plans for this week! Like today I was out for almost 4 hours. Tomorrow noon, I'd be catching a movie, Force with Aunty A :) And then walking around for a bit, and church. Wednesday will be meeting Nusha, Thursday would be meeting my tamil classmates for the dinner we had planned last week but didn't get to go on with because some couldn't make it. I hope this time it goes on for real! I kind of have plenty to talk about, but I guess I'll put it off for another time.

I finished watching HIMYM, 6 seasons are done. Now I'm watching TBBT. Its funny, and its stupid at the same time! Peeks, if you're reading this, I just want to say this, "Chance-ae Illai".

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment