So I'm very hungry now. Very very hungry. Hope I get the first lunch slot which is still 90mins away... Or I could get the last slow which is 3hours from now. Gahhh. My tummy is making noises...
Boring day at work. Only had 1 call which I took ages to settle. I don't understand why I must always get tough calls :( An interesting thing at work today... So someone at work kinda pissed me off sometime back. And right now, she's got a broken leg. I'd like to believe that was retribution. No I'm not a sadist xD But it comforts me to know justice exists :) PTL! Haha.
9.08pm
I'm feeling a little lousy and upset. There's just 1 thing that is making me feel that way :( And I've got a headache because of that now :( I know I've got to wait longer to make sure its perfect, but still...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment