Thursday, September 15, 2011

7.31am
Left home very early today... Thought I should have some time to explain myself why I didn't go to work yesterday in case someone asks xD Didn't have my breakfast sadly :( Maybe I should get something along the way? Or just wait till 1pm when I get off work today... Taking PM leave as I've got some planning stuff to do with my exco.

9.57am
Work is kinda slack for now. I can't wait for 1pm to come and I'll be out of here... I spent last night watching Mr.Perfect, a telungu movie starring Kajal Agarwal and Prabas. I LOVED THE MOVIE. I'm a movie buff and to add on, I'm a sappy romatic movie buff. That movie got me to tears! I want to watch it again and again! Haha. Would be cool if it happens in real life. I tend to over imagine things and wish a lot for my life. Oh my... I'm totally into the whole arranged marriage sort of thing. Just that I want to know someone for atleast 3 years before getting married. And I want to fall in love too. Haha.

Another random subject, I find myself like Kajal in e film. She's pretty conservative, so am I. Although Singapore is a very modernized country, I'm still traditional... Very. I just want to be in India right now mainly because its one place where I can be the way I want to. All dressed in traditional. Haha. Pretty afraid of being that way in Singapore unless its for church or an Indian function because its not very normal to be trad in Singapore. I want to own plenty of salwars and possibly sarees too! Was telling mum that for New Year, mum, me and granny should all wear the same design sarees but different colors :) Granny was so against shopping for a saree -.-' annoyed much! Then I managed to convince her... More like forced her into it. For Christmas, we should all get the same color, but our own different types... Excited for this year! Also, I'm planning to go intense on my 'diet'. I'm making such slow progress on this weight loss thing, but I'm not giving up. Need to get a very nice salwar for myself this Christmas na! Hahaha.

1.59pm
On the way to meet my exco. I think only 3 of us would be present haha. Had lunch with the 1pm lunch group. For the first time got to eat with Revathi. Usually we get split up and if we have 1 hour lunch, it never overlaps because at anytime, there should be atleast 1 indian present to take the tamil calls. And today, since I was leaving at 1pm, and her lunch was at 1pm too, so ate with her. Benny, Ye Wen and Nicholas were the same slot too. Had fun eating with them. And when I'm with Benny, I tend to speak in my strong tamil accent. I enjoy speaking that way :)

9.00pm
Sleepy... I think I'm going to bed now! Nights!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment