Tuesday, September 13, 2011

7.40am
Left home early today, in the train already. Annoying thing is there's a very noisy person in the train now. Please, we don't need to hear your private coversations with whoever you're on the phone with -.-'

8.37am
Office scandal :O I don't know how to explain anything... I guess its alright if you like someone you work with but there are other factors involved as well. Take for example, you have a relationship with someone else outside work, then you come to work and flirt with every other girl around, and ask them all out at the same time and they politely turn you down and so later some other girl turns up and you start flirting with her too, and she really thinks you like her. Maybe you do, but then, you already have a girl friend don't you?? Actually, its not my business :P I think the girl is stuck up and rude, we all do, and we don't like the guy. So all in all, perfect couple, and we have something to gossip about xD

10.04am
I'm starting to feel more like a small girl. Doing things little girls will do to their dad. Last night before bed, I went up to dad, said goodnight, hugged him and kissed him :) I know I always say I've missed out on my childhood, but then again, I guess I can always live it when I want to :)

Sent a text message to dad awhile ago after seeing something on a bookmark. ' Morning Appa! Saw this note and thought it would encourage you - God didn't give up on you when you were lost, and He will certainly not give up on you now that you His! Hope you have a blessed day today. See you tonight :) Love you!'... All this coming from someone who has never been shown fatherly love and never given out love to a father. Making improvements aren't I? Hahaha. I want the dad to feel very loved till the end of this month. Even if he gets sentenced, i'm going to visit him, write him many letters! I want dad to see that smile on dad's face. Haven't seen it in ages. Hahaha.

I never really like cold places... Unless I have my warm blanket with me. Its really very warm and I sleep in comfort whenever I have it :) I should name my blanket comfy. Hehehe.

9.42pm
Home. Going to bed with comfy soon! My hamsters stink! Need to do cleaning tomorrow... I thought I just cleaned right? :O Kissed daddy goodnight again tonight :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment