Monday, September 12, 2011


7.54am
Am late for work. Probably just by a few minutes. Reason is mainly because mum, dad and I were watching Arunachalam! It was a nice movie. I've got 1 more train station to get to work. Hope I can just teleport myself xD

8.24am
So I got to work just 1 minute late, but by the time I got into the system and was ready to take calls, it might have been past 8.05am. Everything is cool so far :)

So anyway, yesterday church was alright. Many people didn't turn up :O Must be that heavy rain. Did I mention that I got wet in the heavy rain. No umbrella and I wanted to get to church ASAP and I resorted to walking in the rain. Best part, I didn't get sick! So dad came to church yesterday and everyone was really very delighted. It was good to see him there because it gave us hope. Haha.

Ps Subra was telling me and mum after church that despite whatever happened, we've got to be the first ones to take the step and show our love to dad. Mum was already doing her job, but I wasn't. Frankly, I was afraid. I've only done simple things like writing notes, making relevant small talks and taking a leap suddenly into this 'show your love to your father by the TOUCH treatment' was scary... But I had to try. I didn't want my dad to think he was not loved and do something stupid again right? And I felt that I had a huge part to play and could prevent that from happening...

So I went home, did the unthinkable xD I don't remember the last time I kissed my dad -.-' and yes I kissed him. Lol. I settled down first, was so nervous. Mum gave me ideas on how to do it xD So I went to him and told him thank you for coming to church ( last time he came to church was almost 18 years ago ) then I planted a kiss on his cheek. Told him I love you ( I think ) and I did say that he should not worry and God would take care of everything. Who was I kidding? Here is a man liable to be sentenced to almost 2 years in prison and I was telling him everything is okay?

Maybe it wouldn't be completely okay, but atleast he would get the consolation that we are all behind him right? This morning before leaving for work, I wrote a note for dad. I wrote that I was sorry for the incident and I did it for our safety and I told him I loved him no matter what and we'll support him and be with him and God will pull him through! I do feel guilty about that night, but if dad didn't know I called the police, he could have done anything... Reminding myself time and again that I should hate the sin and not the sinner. At the same time, I'm surrendering everything to God and making sure I don't have such high hopes because anything can happen but also to embrace everything about my dad. He is my dad after all ;)

I'm hungry now. But I want my lunch time to be the last slot hopefully. Oh and I should talk about the 2nd novel I finished reading! It was good. Telling Christina Goodbye... On second thought, I shall not talk about it or else this will become so long winded. Going to read my novel now :)

11.50am
Only got past the first chapter in my novel. Got a little bored, did other stuff. Got a call from Ps Subra. Always felt like he was an easy person to talk to and considered him like my own father. He called regarding dad. Told him what I did yesterday and today and he said it was a good start. Told me to continue talking to dad and show love. And i've realised that I like what I'm doing. I have nothing to lose and I'm sure dad enjoys the attention too. Hahhaa.

Can't wait for lunch. Its at 12.30pm. Hungry already. *Groans* lol. And I forgot to mention that I'm so relieved! I can't give details, but you might be able to guess. This is a very important thing for every girl that comes every month and I kinda missed it for over 3-4 months maybe? It was incredibly scary. Was telling myself that I should go for a doctor's check up just to make sure I've got no issues. But I'm good :) It's a happy red day today xD Sorry if it sounded gross, but its pretty important to me! Lol. But I have to deal with all the tummy crams and all. Argh! But worth it :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment