
1.45pm
Last night was even more extraordinary than friday night... Because 2 deaf people, were able to hear and 3 ladies with eye problems were able to see better. Few who couldn't walk were able to walk, and even better, run! A small little girl who could not bend her hands was able to bend it and she was the most happiest girl ever. I was very delighted to see so much of God working in this people. It was beautiful. I felt myself tearing up when the deaf were able to hear. It was something that astonished me! I felt myself falling in love with God all over again. I just loved the night. The night was pretty special at the same time because my dad finally attended a Christian meeting after ages. When Ps CA was talking, most of what he was talking to us seemed to make so much sense and it was something we could identify with. Mum said dad was crying. Aww.
Yes I'm still hurt at many things. But I also would have to remind myself that my dad may not have want to do it in his own will but because he was under the influence of something else. I should also remember that my daddy upstairs would want me to forgive my dad and move on.
Can I let you in on a secret? I still love my dad! And today he's coming to church. Awesome? Haha. Im on my way now earlier to set up stuff. And its raining heavily. No umbrella. God save me!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment